Regal - Tender Process?

Sunchaser46

If you have a Princess tour in any port check your tour ticket for instructions. Morning tours are usually led to a tender together, without the need to get a tender ticket.

A newbie here! 2nd ever cruise to New England next year. So let me get this straight; if I book a Princess excursion on tender days, I do NOT need a tender ticket. The excursion ticket IS my tender ticket. I go to a designated area shown on my ticket and will be taken to tender from there? If that's how it works, sounds great to me!

A newbie here! 2nd ever cruise to New England next year. So let me get this straight; if I book a Princess excursion on tender days, I do NOT need a tender ticket. The excursion ticket IS my tender ticket. I go to a designated area shown on my ticket and will be taken to tender from there? If that's how it works, sounds great to me!

Correct. If your Princess excursion meets on the ship, the group will be led from the meeting place (most often the Princess Theater) to a tender when it is time to leave the ship.

If you are on a Princess excursion in a tender port that meets on shore, it will likely be after the time a tender ticket is required and you just go to the tender boarding area when you are ready to leave the ship.

I'm going on the NE/Canada cruise in less than two weeks. My sister uses a mobility scooter and I know that we have two tender ports. I know the policy about tenders and scooters/wheelchairs - we may or may not be able to get on the tender depending on the weather.

So here's my question. I have excursions booked through Princess. Will we get a refund if we can't get on the tender because of weather?

I'm going on the NE/Canada cruise in less than two weeks. My sister uses a mobility scooter and I know that we have two tender ports. I know the policy about tenders and scooters/wheelchairs - we may or may not be able to get on the tender depending on the weather.

So here's my question. I have excursions booked through Princess. Will we get a refund if we can't get on the tender because of weather?

If you arranged the tours through Princess you do not pay until the tour has completed. That way if it is cancelled for some reason you do not have to ask for a refund. If arranged through some one else or pre paid you will have to go the refund process.