T-Mobile services on Allure - Help

On the T-mobile website there is a list of ships. Find your ship and it will tell you what the per minute charge is for using the Cellular service. As others have said, put it in airplane mode and enable wifi and make free wifi calls from the ship. In port is a different story - just use the phone like you are at home.

I have T-Mobile, WiFi calls are free as long as i'm calling a US number. Now if i make a call not using wifi and not in a T-Mobile coverage area, the cost is .20/minute for us calls, if i call international its .20 + toll charges up to $2.00/min, i dont call international numbers though.

While on Liberty last year i called Alaska from the middle of the Atlantic, over ships wifi, no problem making the call and there was absolutely no cost on my bill

TG

On t-mobile phones you also have the option to select what should be used with wi-fi calls and you can tell it never to use cellular. I am not sure about the other carriers but T-mobile phones have built in wi-fi calling, no app needed. There is a icon at the top of the phone that shows when wi-fi calling is active.