Carnival Elation Wedding Review - May 26th, 2016

Thank you so much for posting a review and pictures. Congratulations to you both!!!!

Do you by any chance know how many pictures are offered in the packages? I know you said you paid around 1600 ... how many 8x10s did you get for the 1600. I have searched for a list of the photo packages but have not found any and most people just say the negotiate ... gosh I hate negotiating. LOL

Thank you so much for posting a review and pictures. Congratulations to you both!!!!

Do you by any chance know how many pictures are offered in the packages? I know you said you paid around 1600 ... how many 8x10s did you get for the 1600. I have searched for a list of the photo packages but have not found any and most people just say the negotiate ... gosh I hate negotiating. LOL

I got everything he had. I believe I have a print of every photo, so that would mean 60 or so 8x10's and 100+ 5x7's. You HAVE to negotiate. I I just told him I had a budget of $500-$800, and what I really wanted was just everything on digital. Here's the official price list, but as you can see I did much better than their packages.

Wedding%20Photography%20%20Price%20List%20Carnival.png

Hope that helps!

-Paul

• 2 years later...
More photos from the second party!

We're very happy we did the second party as it was well worth the cost for the amount of fun everyone had! :)

-Paul

Hi.

Thank you so much for the detailed review. Really fun! Congratulations as well! Looks like fun was had by all.

Just wondering for the second party did you plan that before the cruise took off along with your wedding planning or right after your planned wedding ceremony/reception? Also did they give you the option to have the DJ at the second party? My MIL is very adamant about extending our wedding reception but I know the limitations can be strict. Last how did you compose/put together your own music mix for your original reception? I am currently not having the DJ for my Carnival wedding but I am having a hard time trying to figure out a good music mix for the wild spectrum of family and friends that we have. haha Thanks again for the great review and information.