Freedom Hump Cabins

MACE

They're also called the 'bubble' cabins. We're booked in one of them, 9342 on the 8/27/06 Cruise.

Anyone else have reservations for these cabins that stick out from the superstructure?

Has your T/A also speculated that these cabins and/or balcony will be bigger than non-hump balcony cabins in the D1/D2 class?

Thanks in advance

-MACE-

Balcony will be no larger then normal. Only advantage of that cabin is location. You can see both forward and aft, unlike most balconies and it's convienient to the action with just 2 flights of stairs up. No need to wait for the elevator constantly.

Looks like you will beat my parents to that cabin by a few weeks.

BonVoyage

Dawna

I have 6640 booked for July 2nd. I am hoping that the guest relations desk is bellow me because as of right now I have no idea.

Eric...I'm in 6640 on the June 18th sailing.

I'll let ya know whats below me when I get back.... ;)

Dawna, thanks for the feedback

Yep, I do like the location of the cabin, mid-ship and being just a few decks below deck 11 ('coming soon' deck plans on RCCL's web site...LOL, Lido deck, right?)

I'll take some pics of cabin 9342 and the balcony and post them for your parents.

Any speculation of what public areas or activites will be available above deck 11...the spa/Solarium whirlpools come to mind. Where will Johnny Rockets be?

Hey Eric and MxzKitty, re: cabin 6640, nice location! Cat E2, right? Do you think there would be any concern re: stair and elevator nosie, cause our cabin is pretty much located in the same area, though starboard side, on deck 9.

Speaking of starboard side, when cruising out of the Miami port cut, I know port side has great views of the homes and beaches, what will the starboard side view offer, when leaving Miami?

Finally, Wilma, be kind to the Yucatan!

-MACE-

I can't lie, I am a little concerned that my cabin is in a high traffic area. However I think the benefits far outweigh the risks. The elevators are far enough away that they shouldn't make any noise. They open inward so people wont be crowded around my room waiting for the elevator. Even if people walk by making noise (at an inappropriate time) I have no problem asking them to keep it down.

we are booked in to cabin 8338 on 13th aug 2006 sailing , this is only our second cruise and our first hump cabin.hoping it is better than the normal balcony cabins.

also the rest of my family have booked out the hump on deck seven. , we decided to go a deck up as we are honeymooners.............

there dosent seem to be many people on this sailing , only found a handful of people on this board, maybe we will have the ship to ourselves!!!!!!!

cant wait to see the deck plans..hurry up rccl.....

Archived