Any information on the Pride of Hawaii?

beeboopdeboop

I have been to the NCL website but can't seem to find out what repositioning cruises might be available next spring(?) when the Pride of Hawaii makes it debut. Does anyone have any information on this or when the Pride of Hawaii will make its debut? I realize we might still be quite a few months away but I had originally heard as early as April and if that date is even close I would think there would be booking information available. Any leads would be great. Thanks ahead of time for any information.:o

After comparing Meyerwerft's webcam pictures of the block laying of the first ship of 2007 recently with the block laying of the Pride of Hawaii earlier this year, it appears both the Jewel and the Pride of Hawaii are about the same stage of construction. The Jewel was finished about 4 months after this point of time, I presume the Pride of Hawaii will be finished in about 4 months time. Therefore, sometime in February appears likely. She could be in America sometime in April depending upon what NCL decides for her intineraries.

But NCL appears to be too busy with the hurricanes, as are the other cruise lines, scrambling to find decent intineraries for their vessels being effected by these storms. I am sure they will decide soon, since its only four to five months away before she is delivered to NCL by Meyerwerft.

Archived