Cruise Tour questions...

CCJack

I also posted on RCCL board....

We are on Radiance July 15, Cruise tour 5A. A few last minute questions....

Did I hear that RCCL will store your luggage during the land tour that you don't need? Our land portion follows the cruise, is that still true, do they put in the bus or something?

Our tour includes the 1/2 day Nature bus tour at Denali. The RCCL brochure says you can upgrade to the longer wilderness tour. I called RCCL ahead of time (actually my TA called) twice. We were told once that it cannot be upgraded, and the other time RCCL said you need to talk to your RCCL guide when you arrive. Has anyone had experience with upgrading?

Does RCCL still provide shampoo and conditioner in the stateroom cabins, or just shampoo? (this is my wife's question!)

thanks.

Can't help with the Denali part but last we cruised there were two dispensers in the shower - one for body soap and the other for combo shampoo/conditioner. I found the shampoo OK but my wife hated it - said it left her hair frizzy.

I also posted on RCCL board....

We are on Radiance July 15, Cruise tour 5A. A few last minute questions....

Did I hear that RCCL will store your luggage during the land tour that you don't need? Our land portion follows the cruise, is that still true, do they put in the bus or something?

Our tour includes the 1/2 day Nature bus tour at Denali. The RCCL brochure says you can upgrade to the longer wilderness tour. I called RCCL ahead of time (actually my TA called) twice. We were told once that it cannot be upgraded, and the other time RCCL said you need to talk to your RCCL guide when you arrive. Has anyone had experience with upgrading?

Does RCCL still provide shampoo and conditioner in the stateroom cabins, or just shampoo? (this is my wife's question!)

thanks.

It depends on your cruise tour- if you can upgrade or not?? If you have 2 nights at Denali , you can. Some single day stays can not, and those stays just about always have more people wanting the upgrade than what is available. In Seward- find your guide and inquire then what is available to you. It's around another $70pp. IF you have 2 nights there- and have the interest- you can easily do a cheaper option. Especially consider it, if kids are involved.

You asked this same question a few weeks ago, the answer has not changed.

The luggage splitting is usually on southbound cruise trips isn't it??

Edited by Budget Queen