Booking question

moongal

Going to book a cruise on the Breeze for next June. (Thanks for everyone helping me decide!)

I am going to book it under the past guest rate. If I decide to cancel, will I get back my entire deposit? After paying the deposit, do I have to pay anything on it, like monthly payments or can I just pay it in full by the date that it says full payment is required? If I do want to make monthly payments to spread it out, do you just send the money and it gets applied?

I am reserving 2 balcony cabins, and when I did the courtesy hold for them till I could decide, it gave me 2 booking numbers. Is there a way that both rooms can be under the same booking number? I don't know why it keeps giving me separate booking numbers for both rooms. It also let me select anytime dining for one room, but won't let me select it for the other room.

This is all so confusing. Last time I booked through the carnival rep, they automatically gave me early saver. So I don't really want to go through them if I can do the booking myself online. That way I can be sure it's done correctly.

Thanks in advance!

Past guest rate you do get all back if you cancel in time. You can make any payments you want just as long as it's paid in full by the due date. There is no way to book 2 rooms with same booking number. Each room gets different booking number. Anytime dining may be full right now but check back and try to change it and it may be available at some point. If not, when you get on board request it at the dining room with the Maitre D

You will want to call Carnival to link the two cabins so that you will be assigned to the same table in the dining room. You will need to give them both booking numbers.

You do not have to pay anything more until the due date. But you are able to make payments if you want to.

If you cancel after final payment there is a penalty. This is the penalty for 7 day cruises:

75 to 56 days - Deposit

55 to 30 days - Deposit or 50% of Total Fare, whichever is greater

29 to 15 days - Deposit or 75% of Total Fare, whichever is greater

14 days or less - 00% of Total Fare

This is why you buy insurance. If you want to have coverage for preexisting conditions you need to buy your insurance within a certain number of days after booking your cruise. Depending on the policy it is usually 14 to 21 days. There are some that are less and some that go up to 30 days.

Edited by luv2trvlnow

You will want to call Carnival to link the two cabins so that you will be assigned to the same table in the dining room. You will need to give them both booking numbers.

You do not have to pay anything more until the due date. But you are able to make payments if you want to.

If you cancel after final payment there is a penalty. This is the penalty for 7 day cruises:

75 to 56 days - Deposit

55 to 30 days - Deposit or 50% of Total Fare, whichever is greater

29 to 15 days - Deposit or 75% of Total Fare, whichever is greater

14 days or less - 100% of Total Fare

This is why you buy insurance. If you want to have coverage for preexisting conditions you need to buy your insurance within a certain number of days after booking your cruise. Depending on the policy it is usually 14 to 21 days. There are some that are less and some that go up to 30 days.

That was supposed to be 100% not 00%.

Edited by luv2trvlnow