To anyone recently or currently on the PACIFIC Princess

flamomo

Me too! (Just 73 days, 17 hours 55 minutes to go. Must. Hold. On!)

I understand completely! I'll be on her in December for the TA from Rome to FLL, and can't wait to sail on her again, no matter whether the mattresses are new or not. :D

:D

Can't wait to start reading all about it.

Where do you go? (Or do you even care where she sails? :p )

Thanks Karen! The itinerary is definitely secondary to the ship (I know you understand how that can be!) but the itinerary is no slouch either. Mediterranean and transatlantic. I really need to start doing my research now that the first final payment just passed and we're committed.

Flamomo- see you on the ship!

• 2 weeks later...

Newbie on CC & looking for info on PP. We're booked for the Venetian Connoisseur itinerary, 10/30/17, and very excited about the trip. We've been on large PCL ships but, this will be our first small ship. It will also be our first OS experience, which we're very much looking forward to. We will be three; me, DW & DW's best friend. I've done a bit of research and answered several of our questions but, need help with others. So, here they are:

1. We're in an OS on Deck 7; any advice specific to this suite?

2. Is the Lotus Spa part of the OS package or not? Seems to be conflicting info out there.

3. Does the OS include in-suite dining any night we want it?

4. Any suggestions on booking our air? Is EZAir recommended?

Thx in advance for any insights.

Happy to be a new part of the CC community. :D

Newbie on CC & looking for info on PP. We're booked for the Venetian Connoisseur itinerary, 10/30/17, and very excited about the trip. We've been on large PCL ships but, this will be our first small ship. It will also be our first OS experience, which we're very much looking forward to. We will be three; me, DW & DW's best friend. I've done a bit of research and answered several of our questions but, need help with others. So, here they are:

2. Is the Lotus Spa part of the OS package or not? Seems to be conflicting info out there.

I haven't been on the Pacific Princess I can't answer some of those questions but a few of the others are universal.

Suites on board Princess ships don't include any spa treatments by virtue of the suite classification. There may be certain promotions that you get a spa benefit (I can't think of one specifically for the spa off the top of my head)when booking, but nothing included for being in a suite.

Full suite guests can order any dining room item for service in their suite any of the nights of the cruise.

I have heard about great savings booking using EZ Air, unfortunately where we live buying tickets on our own has been cheaper for us than using EZ Air, but I would recommend you research both options.

Check the prices and itineraries available with EZAir.

Then do the same with other ways you like to book airfares.

Then book the flights that you find to have the best combination of schedule and cost.

Welcome!

While not recent-we were on her 2nd or 3rd voyage with Princess, SFO to Tahiti via Hawaii. Unforgettable.

If you're in 7114 I think I wrote our initials on the bottom of the desk drawer. You will love it, just like you do own the ship. Enjoy the huge, private balcony. Open views to the side and stern.

There is no Thermal Suite on PP. The spa has steam rooms and a forward hot tub open to all.

You can order room service from MDR menu whenever it's open, otherwise the usual room service menu.

Newbie on CC & looking for info on PP. We're booked for the Venetian Connoisseur itinerary, 10/30/17, and very excited about the trip.

:D

EZAir sometimes offer lower flexible fares than others. Better to consider EZAir when checking for fares,

I have used EZAir to book flights to and/or from Europe and have gotten some fares that I could not come close to by booking directly with the airlines or thru Expedia type sites.

Here's an example ..... I will be flying to Rome in a few months to board the Pacific in Civitavecchia for the transatlantic to Ft Lauderdale. Initially I booked a flexible fare for a little over $500. Then there was a airfare reduction that a fellow cruiser alerted me to, so I cancelled that booking and rebooked the exact same flights for about $100 less.

JMO, of course, but I feel that one would be remiss to not check EZAir fares, if they don't have frequent flyer miles available that would cover their flights.

Thanks Karen! The itinerary is definitely secondary to the ship (I know you understand how that can be!) but the itinerary is no slouch either. Mediterranean and transatlantic. I really need to start doing my research now that the first final payment just passed and we're committed.

Flamomo- see you on the ship!

We were booked on the Pacific's T/A and preceding Med cruises but cancelled. Darn it! It would have been great to see you & G again. I know you'll be in 7th heaven back on your favorite ship. Like everyone else, will be waiting impatiently to read about your next adventures.

• 1 month later...

Corgi...we will be boarding the PP on 10/16/16. We received an upsell to an OS...7119 (Hawaii). It depends on the promotion you booked under what extras you get in addition to the standard suite amenities. We are offered the Ultimate Balcony breakfast on the morning of our choice. I think all suite guests are offered dinner in a specialty restaurant the first night. This will also be our first full suite. If you do a search, there are 3 videos of the PP suites. There are 10 of them...all essentially identical. 6 are aft and 4 in front. Huge balcony!

Corgi...we will be boarding the PP on 10/16/16. We received an upsell to an OS...7119 (Hawaii). It depends on the promotion you booked under what extras you get in addition to the standard suite amenities. We are offered the Ultimate Balcony breakfast on the morning of our choice. I think all suite guests are offered dinner in a specialty restaurant the first night. This will also be our first full suite. If you do a search, there are 3 videos of the PP suites. There are 10 of them...all essentially identical. 6 are aft and 4 in front. Huge balcony!

Congratulations!

We were next door to 7119 for 35 nights a couple of years ago.

The balcony is HUGE and wrap around. The suite itself is also huge.

A full living room, powder room and separate bedroom with full bath.

The small ship suites are so much nicer than the ones on the other ships.

You will be so spoiled.

Enjoy!

(Make sure you eat breakfast in Sabatinis)

• 2 weeks later...