Uber / lyft, to and from miami airport / port everglades...

Good morning,

I’ve looked at the Florida departures board for answers, but all threads posted recently seems to be with regard to FLL airport to/from Port Everglades. My question is specific to Miami airport, to / from Port Everglades. Looking for those who’ve recently used UBER / Lyft to / from Miami airport and Port Everglades?

1. Were there any issues with either location (can’t seem to get clarification if providers are allowed)?

2. Are there designated pickup / drop off locations?

3. How long did you have to wait to be picked up?

4. Recall what cost was?

Both providers have just recently been allowed here at Phoenix Sky Harbor, and we just want to make sure we’ll have no problems at Miami Airport / Port Everglades. Thank you for your help and replies.

I did Uber about 6 weeks ago after my cruise in Miami. It was very easy to get pick up. Driver was there in less then 5 min. Pick up was near the cab stand. Driver called me and told me where to meet him.

I did the new Ride Share program that finds other riders going to the same place. (MIA). So for the 3 of us it was $7.50 per person. WE where at the airport in 15 min.

Great Service.

I did Uber about 6 weeks ago after my cruise in Miami. It was very easy to get pick up. Driver was there in less then 5 min. Pick up was near the cab stand. Driver called me and told me where to meet him.

I did the new Ride Share program that finds other riders going to the same place. (MIA). So for the 3 of us it was $7.50 per person. WE where at the airport in 15 min.

Great Service.

What time was your flight out John? We have 12:30 flight out of Miami, not sure if we want to try ride share option...although that is a great rate. How quick did you have other riders?