Current Captains

lakemurraykid

Hi Copper,

A lot of us are wondering who the officers on the 2017 World will be. Do you know who the DRM, the Beverage Manager and the Chief Housekeeper (don't know if i have the title right on this, but it has been filled by Shiv Charan the last few years) will be. Thanks in advance.

CruisinTexans

Back from the 2016 WC and working the 2017 WC will be:

Capt Jonathan Mercer

HD Henk Mensink

GRM Christel Osterholt

Purser Peter Wallis

MOM Noel Kiswiney

HRM Julie Berndsen

COM Paul Kerr (although he's currently working as a HD :))

PG Mngr Antina "Tina" Astuti

Exec Chef Petr Nozicka

Exec HK Shiv Sharan

CD Gene Young

Bev Mngr will be Roger Flauta (Willy went to ZUDM)

Last I talked to DRM Tom, he stated he wold be back also

Hi Copper,

A lot of us are wondering who the officers on the 2017 World will be. Do you know who the DRM, the Beverage Manager and the Chief Housekeeper (don't know if i have the title right on this, but it has been filled by Shiv Charan the last few years) will be. Thanks in advance.

CruisinTexans

Not sure if this fits your key people list but it would for me. Per her web site Debby Bacon will be back in the Piano Bar.

Roy

Not sure if this fits your key people list but it would for me. Per her web site Debby Bacon will be back in the Piano Bar.

Roy

True that! She's a regular for the GWV and has lots of fans. Her DH, Ron, will be there also

Maasie 20 OCT - 18 NOV 2016 Sydney to Sydney circumnavigation

Capt Ane Jan Smit

HD Mike Mahn

CD Kieron Buffery :)

DRM Ida Bagus Sugiantha

Thank you for this information, do you know if Catherine Williams will be on board?

RTDM

Capt Marco Carsjens

HD Jason Hale

CD Michael Langley

DRM Putu Donny Dharmawan

Copper.. many thanx again

BTW..on July 30 just celebrated 26 years retired from 'on the job' Suffolk County, Long Island NY

So.........you gave me the Captain for the Zuiderdam Aug 9th but, here's my question. My friends are on all the way back to New York. We took this cruise a few years ago and had the most wonderful guest lecturer. He was from Iceland and his name is Jon Sigurosson. Do you know if he is on the Zuiderdam this year?

So.........you gave me the Captain for the Zuiderdam Aug 9th but, here's my question. My friends are on all the way back to New York. We took this cruise a few years ago and had the most wonderful guest lecturer. He was from Iceland and his name is Jon Sigurosson. Do you know if he is on the Zuiderdam this year?

Sorry, can't help you with that; guest lecturers, as is the case with clergy, bridge instructors, dance hosts, etc. are not on the crew lists. Another really good Icelandic guest lecturer was Dr. Thorsteinn Hannesson who did Maasdam's eastbound Voyage of the Vikings in July 2012

Copper you are always a wealth of information. Any idea of the staff on EDAM for the Apr 29, 2017 AK sailing yet?? If too early, 'tis ok :)

Evenin' UPNYGuy; yeah, still too early for that one ;) Try again in January next year please

OSDM

Capt Robert Jan Kan

HD Mark Pells (unconfirmed)

CD unk at this time

DRM Pulung Baskoro

Thanks so much! We have sailed a few times before wtih Mark. Hope it is confirmed that he will be on board.

Thanks so much! We have sailed a few times before wtih Mark. Hope it is confirmed that he will be on board.

I hope Mr Pells will be the HM! We were very impressed with Captain Kan: very conscientious and he has been known to be around the ship in the evenings talking to the pax. Pulung is an excellent DRM: you will see that he manages an excellent DR!

I envy you this great bunch of officers! Enjoy!

I hope Mr Pells will be the HM! We were very impressed with Captain Kan: very conscientious and he has been known to be around the ship in the evenings talking to the pax. Pulung is an excellent DRM: you will see that he manages an excellent DR!

I envy you this great bunch of officers! Enjoy!

Capt. Robert Jan; for sure a very conscientuous and experienced captain. Takes care of business and liked by his crew

Capt. Robert Jan; for sure a very conscientuous and experienced captain. Takes care of business and liked by his crew

Have never sailed with Captain Robert Jan before so looking forward to it. IF you hear that Mark Pell is definitely on this sailing, would you mind posting that, please? Thanks!