C&A Diamond+ bonus gift list for 340 points

DH and I will reach 340 points on the first leg of upcoming B2B sailings. I was told by RCCL D+ desk to contact the Loyalty rep on the ship to arrange the "Meal with an Officer" and "Bonus Gift" for the 2nd leg sailing (already receive upgraded bathroom amenities in GS). Since the D+ desk did not have a list of the 340 points gift options and I'm currently not eligible to view the list online, I was wondering if anyone could provide me with the current list. I have an old one from over a year ago that was posted on CC.

This is the only list I've seen recently:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=49486476&postcount=69

Yes this one is way out of date! Bob u are slipping when you post things so out of date. The non food and beverage items are all gone except the beach towels and slippers and element bags. I have written C&A several times with more non wine items but nothing has been added. It gets hard when you reach the over 525 level and get 3 items.

Yes this one is way out of date! Bob u are slipping when you post things so out of date. The non food and beverage items are all gone except the beach towels and slippers and element bags. I have written C&A several times with more non wine items but nothing has been added. It gets hard when you reach the over 525 level and get 3 items.

With all due respect, before you criticize our #1 info provider, that link was from March of 2016 and is the same list that I received from C&A in April of this year. If anyone is slipping, it's C&A.

Edited by cruisenfever

Meal with an officer

A nice perk - but read the fine print.

You must hand deliver this form to the Loyalty Ambassador the first day after 4 p.m. - at least on the Adventure.

If you leave your form on their desk because they are NOT there - you will not get an invite. Happened to me 3x on the Adventure in Feb./Mar 2016.

DH and I will reach 340 points on the first leg of upcoming B2B sailings. I was told by RCCL D+ desk to contact the Loyalty rep on the ship to arrange the "Meal with an Officer" and "Bonus Gift" for the 2nd leg sailing (already receive upgraded bathroom amenities in GS). Since the D+ desk did not have a list of the 340 points gift options and I'm currently not eligible to view the list online, I was wondering if anyone could provide me with the current list. I have an old one from over a year ago that was posted on CC.
It's 350 points for the gift dropdown box.

AF1QipOjoxfPk1G9oA_pzUB84IzM3Czsd6Ho0aeqWrLo

1884264867_CAGift.jpg.29f2997561c3746e130b7986675e0890.jpg

Edited by FLACRUISER99

Not sure what you are looking at but Logo Items

Woven Beach Towel (*2 per relationship/stateroom)

Micro Fiber Tote Bag (*2 per relationship/stateroom)

CAS Logo Woven Beach Towel (*2 per relationship/stateroom)

are still listed for over 350 points and were available in June. No element bag listed.

Meal with an officer

A nice perk - but read the fine print.

You must hand deliver this form to the Loyalty Ambassador the first day after 4 p.m. - at least on the Adventure.

If you leave your form on their desk because they are NOT there - you will not get an invite. Happened to me 3x on the Adventure in Feb./Mar 2016.

Thanks for the info - this is the first time I've heard there is a required form. Just wondering if someone could possibly take a screenshot of their RCCL - Profile - Bonus Gift dropdown menu options and post it?

In typical RC fashion, the Gift Selection page says 350 points, but the C&A benefits page says 340 points:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do

If someone is out there with 340-349 points, they could take a look their Gift Selection page and see if they are getting the second dropdown box.

Thanks for the info - this is the first time I've heard there is a required form. Just wondering if someone could possibly take a screenshot of their RCCL - Profile - Bonus Gift dropdown menu options and post it?

It's a card that you receive in your cabin. They are not going to schedule you for the meal unless you tell the Loyalty Ambassador that you want it.

Here is my suggestion:

Royal Caribbean has a problem with its different departments. When you order a C&A amenity before your cruise, and it is ordered on line and delivered to you on the ship, the item comes under the budget of shoreside C&A. If you ask for it on board, it comes from the budget of the ship, and some of them get very pissy about it.

Call C&A now (800-526-9723) and request the specific amenity that you want on the second half of your B2B. S/He should be able to note it in your reservation NOW and prevent headaches while on board.

Also, steel yourself to the possibility that you won't get that amenity no matter what you do.

:)

The RCCL C&A Member Benefits website reflects: "Bonus Gift for members with 340 or more cruise points9". I just spoke with the D+ desk and was advised that it is in fact an error that their IT dept had not previously corrected. So, yes it is 350 points. Thanks for the info and now I don't need to bother requesting a bonus gift as I will be at 348 points after the 1st leg. Thanks for all the responses!!!

Edited by shirazcruiser

In typical RC fashion, the Gift Selection page says 350 points, but the C&A benefits page says 340 points:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do

If someone is out there with 340-349 points, they could take a look their Gift Selection page and see if they are getting the second dropdown box.

We just broke 340 points earlier this year. While we're now over 350, we did have the extra options show up when over 340 but under 350.

We just broke 340 points earlier this year. While we're now over 350, we did have the extra options show up when over 340 but under 350.

Thanks for the update. So it looks like the website is programmed correctly, but just has an incorrect text label next to the second dropdown.

Thanks for the update. So it looks like the website is programmed correctly, but just has an incorrect text label next to the second dropdown.

We have had no drop down menus since last August.........but, when checking today, they have magically reappeared.

We have drop down menus for 175, 350 and 525 points.

We have had no drop down menus since last August.........but, when checking today, they have magically reappeared.

We have drop down menus for 175, 350 and 525 points.

No drop down menus for almost a year - what did C&A say about that?

No drop down menus for almost a year - what did C&A say about that?
Probably,

"We are aware of the problem and are working on it":eek:

Well, as the story goes, it appears that when Pinnacle Club was formed, they failed to realize that there would be peoples whose totals would be greater than 1000. They only had their system set up to go to 999 (based on the previous cruise credits). So those of us who were over 1000 points had to call in our changes.

For some reason, after reading this thread, I decided to take a look and lo and behold, there were our 3 drop down menus. When they reappeared, I have no idea as I had given up.

Unfortunately Ken, I didn't get the "We're working on it story". :D I even went so far as Corporate, gave them my sign in info and they couldn't understand what was going on. Glad to see that somebody finally figured it out.

Edited by cruisenfever

Well, as the story goes, it appears that when Pinnacle Club was formed, they failed to realize that there would be peoples whose totals would be greater than 1000. They only had their system set up to go to 999 (based on the previous cruise credits). So those of us who were over 1000 points had to call in our changes.

For some reason, after reading this thread, I decided to take a look and lo and behold, there were our 3 drop down menus. When they reappeared, I have no idea as I had given up.

Unfortunately Ken, I didn't get the "We're working on it story". :D I even went so far as Corporate, gave them my sign in info and they couldn't understand what was going on. Glad to see that somebody finally figured it out.

Interesting that they didn't make provisions for folks over 1000 points, as I'm sure there were a good number of people with over 140 cruise credits in Jan 2011, which would have translated to over 1000 points.

Thanks for the info.:)

Not sure what you are looking at but Logo Items

Woven Beach Towel (*2 per relationship/stateroom)

Micro Fiber Tote Bag (*2 per relationship/stateroom)

CAS Logo Woven Beach Towel (*2 per relationship/stateroom)

are still listed for over 350 points and were available in June. No element bag listed.

You are right I knew it was one of the paper/cloth type bags.

Here is my suggestion:

Royal Caribbean has a problem with its different departments. When you order a C&A amenity before your cruise, and it is ordered on line and delivered to you on the ship, the item comes under the budget of shoreside C&A. If you ask for it on board, it comes from the budget of the ship, and some of them get very pissy about it.

Call C&A now (800-526-9723) and request the specific amenity that you want on the second half of your B2B. S/He should be able to note it in your reservation NOW and prevent headaches while on board.

Also, steel yourself to the possibility that you won't get that amenity no matter what you do.

:)

You are so correct that sometimes no matter what you do the correct items do not show up and it is always "your" fault. I have stared doing a screen shot of my list for each cruise so I can show to housekeeping and loyalty when on ship.