Vista-Kusadasi, Turkey.

LIMPIT

Am I correct in saying that the next scheduled Vista visit to Kusadasi is the September 3rd sailing out of Barcelona scheduled to port on the 11th ?

I wonder when guests on that cruise will be updated on the decision to visit or not ?

A few weeks back I looked at all the up coming sailings to see which had Kusadasi in them.

Just 4 -

3rd of September

13 of September

ours on the 1st of October.

and the last full Med one before the Trans.

I'd guess what ever happens to the September ones will be a hint to what they decide for ours and after.

Still crossing everything they leave as is.

seen reports of others cruise lines still stopping there.

So you never know.

But agree it will be interesting to see where they hear their fate.

On our vista sailing we stoped there and im soooo glad we did. Not only was it safe but it was super clean, people were polite and weather and scenery was awesome. Cant wait to go back

It was one of our highlights on the Vista. One of my nephews (20 yr old) was most impressed with Ephesus. He thought that was one of his highlights, he enjoyed it more than Pompeii. But we also had an amazing Tour Guide. If you do plan on going into Kursadasi, my suggestion is to contact: Suzan - Ephesus Shuttle <suzan@ephesusshuttle.com>. We did the "relax tour on your own" and we got to do exactly what we wanted at a great price. Ask for Emmeri as your tour guide, you won't be disappointed.

It was one of our highlights on the Vista. One of my nephews (20 yr old) was most impressed with Ephesus. He thought that was one of his highlights, he enjoyed it more than Pompeii. But we also had an amazing Tour Guide. If you do plan on going into Kursadasi, my suggestion is to contact: Suzan - Ephesus Shuttle <suzan@ephesusshuttle.com>. We did the "relax tour on your own" and we got to do exactly what we wanted at a great price. Ask for Emmeri as your tour guide, you won't be disappointed.

That's who we're booked through. I will send an email asking for Emmeri. Thanks for the recommendation.

Am I correct in saying that the next scheduled Vista visit to Kusadasi is the September 3rd sailing out of Barcelona scheduled to port on the 11th ?

I wonder when guests on that cruise will be updated on the decision to visit or not ?

I'd guess what ever happens to the September ones will be a hint to what they decide for ours and after.

Still crossing everything they leave as is.

seen reports of others cruise lines still stopping there.

So you never know.

But agree it will be interesting to see where they hear their fate.

I have been watching their Roll Call, figuring someone there will get a post up quick if Carnival sends out a letter or email.

Another bombing in Turkey today. I have a feeling that the future stops will be canceled.

Maybe but if you look on a map neither locations are near the west coast where the tourist spots are and nowhere near Kusadasi.

still hoping we get to go

Maybe but if you look on a map neither locations are near the west coast where the tourist spots are and nowhere near Kusadasi.

still hoping we get to go

I was very excited about going to Kusadasi (Vista leaving Sept 13), but in reading the news stories today, I don't think it's a matter of the proximity of the bombings to the port as much as it is the growing anti-American and anti-European sentiment there. For the first time, part of me might be slightly relieved it they skip the port, though I would prefer a replacement port as opposed to another sea day.

I was very excited about going to Kusadasi (Vista leaving Sept 13), but in reading the news stories today, I don't think it's a matter of the proximity of the bombings to the port as much as it is the growing anti-American and anti-European sentiment there. For the first time, part of me might be slightly relieved it they skip the port, though I would prefer a replacement port as opposed to another sea day.

Agree with the part about skipping the region, but I wouldn't mind another sea day actually. We only have one sea day (Sept 13 also) and would really like to explore the ship a little more. As much activities going on in the Port days, I have a feeling I will crash every night early and not really get to enjoy the ship.

Agree with the part about skipping the region, but I wouldn't mind another sea day actually. We only have one sea day (Sept 13 also) and would really like to explore the ship a little more. As much activities going on in the Port days, I have a feeling I will crash every night early and not really get to enjoy the ship.

We did the 10 day in may , another sea day would have been great, it was too much like work , we never really got to enjoy the ship. But ephesus was incredible none the less.