fttf - missed offering - do they do it more than one time? carnival magic aug 19/17

oceanv

Hi,

booked our cruise for aug 2017 yesterday, in excursions i see that they offered fttf in july .... so it's sold out. do they offer it again or is it done for this cruise. want to know so i can either put it out of my mind or keep an eye out for it :)

Edited by oceanv

Keep checking the carnival website daily because sometimes people cancel their fttf or if they have fewer plat/diamond on board carnival may release more tickets from what i hear. :)

I got mine two weeks ago when it became available again. ;)

i'm sure you've already done this - but i added the sold out one to my favorites (excursions) so every time i go to "manage" my account it would pop up and i could see if the status had changed - it pops up for a second.

i'm sure you've already done this - but i added the sold out one to my favorites (excursions) so every time i go to "manage" my account it would pop up and i could see if the status had changed - it pops up for a second.

Good to know! :D

• 1 month later...
Lucky you. I have been checking daily for a month now and no luck yet. Sept 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Depending on the room you have it may not even be necessary, same as depending on level. We are in a suite and I was told not even to worry about it. Apparently after Diamond/Platinum we get boarded next OR with the FTTF crowd. Last cruise we went on we only waited 15 minutes with our in a balcony room.