We're Newbys..Is this a good deal?

PEDK

Reflection Western Caribbean, Feb. 25,2017

2A Balcony, $2187 per 2 person cabin including taxes and port fees, $450 OBC, and Classic Drink Package.

Should we grab it or wait?

That's about the deal we got for that exact cruise. I could have gotten a lower rate with the Washington residency discount, but then it can't be combined with other offers. Found a Travel Agent that had a great rate with the perks. If you go for it, head over to the roll call and join. Looks like a lot of great people there.

I would definitely book that. For that timeframe I consider anything under $2000 a steal for a balcony.

We're on the same itinerary a few weeks earlier on 2/11 and paid $2,872 for a 1C, Go Best (prepaid grats, premium drinks, internet and $400OBC).

Edited by Jeremiah1212

2A Balcony, $2187 per 2 person cabin including taxes and port fees, $450 OBC, and Classic Drink Package.

Hope you had a 24 hr hold put on!

Grab it quick.

Curious as to what cruise agency you went with. I'm on that cruise and can't find that quote anywhere. I can find that cheap of a rate but it does not include the Go Better package. Here is my email (don't use spaces)

margo nirel at yahoo dot com

Thanks!

How long is the cruise?

How long is the cruise?

Its a 7 night.

I priced all of the usual suspects and while the 2/25 sailing is priced slightly less than the 2/11 sailing we are booked on, I wasn't able to come up with anything close to the offer mentioned that included perks - barring some sort out discount I don't know about or don't qualify for. I would have changed dates and upgraded cabins with the difference, but no luck for me.

Good deal for me.

Equinox, 10 day, leaving March 24, 2017. What's special is going to New Orleans for three days and Key West. There is a jazz fest in NO so Celebrity named it their "jazz" fest.

Pricing per person including taxes and fees is $2082 for a 2 B cabin, also includes alcohol package, free gratuities, free wifi package for $400/cabin OBC

Just thought I'd mention this as we're all looking for ways to find more money to cruise!

Equinox, 10 day, leaving March 24, 2017. What's special is going to New Orleans for three days and Key West. There is a jazz fest in NO so Celebrity named it their "jazz" fest.

Pricing per person including taxes and fees is $2082 for a 2 B cabin, also includes alcohol package, free gratuities, free wifi package for $400/cabin OBC

Just thought I'd mention this as we're all looking for ways to find more money to cruise!

Yes, more money!

I think you mean April 24, 2017. Mar 24 cruise does not go to New Orleans. Apr 24 is the first cruise in a 6 month period to Nov 6, 2017 that Celebrity is giving these great deals because of the redeployment of Equinox to the Caribbean.