Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

CCHelp

5 hours ago, perditax said:

Keep an eye on the NCL Escape Bermuda sailings, the one leaving tomorrow went as low as $349 before taxes fees, one guest no supplement/7 days, before they closed it down. Next week has balcony GTY under $1000 already. 

Thats from NY ?

• Like 1

Princess still has some deals for solos on the Island Princess to Alaska. I leave next week for my back-to-back cruises. The July 10 cruise is $541 for a solo passenger plus port fees and taxes. It's $433 per person plus port fees and taxes for double occupancy, so much better than paying double (although even double the $433 would still be a good rate). 

Hi All:
Royal Caribbean Majesty 9/2/2019 5 day sailing out of PE picked up for $352. Inside cabin on deck 6 that's with taxes and port fees, OV cabins aren't much more. Key West and Nassau are the ports they dumped Cuba from the itinerary last week so guessing people a cancelling. 

Wish I could have shared a couple months ago 12/8 Oasis sailing 6D balconies were going for a grand. Inside cabins are still going for that price. 

• Like 1

On 6/13/2019 at 2:36 PM, ppmanusa said:

Hi All:
Royal Caribbean Majesty 9/2/2019 5 day sailing out of PE picked up for $352. Inside cabin on deck 6 that's with taxes and port fees, OV cabins aren't much more. Key West and Nassau are the ports they dumped Cuba from the itinerary last week so guessing people a cancelling. 

Wish I could have shared a couple months ago 12/8 Oasis sailing 6D balconies were going for a grand. Inside cabins are still going for that price. 

Thanks! A friend and I book our solo cabins today. 

1 hour ago, sandycruzr said:

If anyone finds a good deal on a

solo cruise on Royal could you please post it?   I need to cruise...😀

Grab one of the caribbean cruises that had to change itinerary due to Cuba issues... they're really cheap!   I just booked a B2B 5 night on Majesty - 10 nights total for ~ $800

• Like 1

On 6/14/2019 at 8:52 PM, perditax said:

NCL Escape, 7 days Bermuda June 23, $449/1 guest, sail away inside. $702 all in. I believe you can apply double cruise next certificates.

Thanks I got this one😀

Price has gone upto  $499.

• Like 1

There was a deal on NCL to Alaska that leaves today out of Vancouver that was still advertised last night (the 72 hour thing is a myth...). It would have been  $553 for 7 nights for an interior cabin on the sailaway rate. This includes taxes and fees. Only reason I couldn't take it was because my mother had an injury and the doctor required more bed rest than we thought =/  . I was watching that particular cruise for the last month or so and saw the price fluctuate between $299-$8something before taxes. 

With the CruiseNext promo I would have gotten the cruise ridiculously cheap since I have 2 vouchers ($500 vouchers that I paid $270 for so saving me $230). $553-$230=$323 making the cruise $46 a night not include gratuities.

I'm hoping to do the sailing on 7/29. Right now it's at $802 including taxes and fees which is a fair price, but I'm a risk taker and waiting for it to drop more. I did buy from here 2 of the CruiseNext vouchers so I'm hoping by 6/30 I will see the price drop. I'm annoyed because on Friday I got an email from a salesman from NCL. I emailed if they could do the later sailing at the same price and they said yes and to call them. I call and it's a different story and they wanted over $1400 lol. I called the guy out on it saying I'm not 75 years old and that I know how to use the internet. He said I am paying for a personalized experience. I don't give a **** if it's personalized. I can personalize my cruise myself. Blocked his number. 

If I bought now it would be $802-$230=$572 so $81 a night a difference of $249. Again hopefully I can get it by 6/30 otherwise I will hold on 2 the vouchers for another promo. 

In any case I could get a Princess cruise that's more high end with the same ports (except debarking from Whittier instead of Seward) for less than $900. 

• Like 2

On 6/16/2019 at 11:24 AM, taylorna said:

Grab one of the caribbean cruises that had to change itinerary due to Cuba issues... they're really cheap!   I just booked a B2B 5 night on Majesty - 10 nights total for ~ $800

Good call on this. 

• Like 1

On 6/16/2019 at 2:24 PM, taylorna said:

Thanks so much for the great tip!

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 4:36 PM, ppmanusa said:

Expand the search for reasonable solo fares to include Royal Caribbean Empress and MSC Armonia during August, September and October.  In fact, any ship which had to drop Cuba.

quick question. I have jumped on several of the bargins people have post here. My question is how do you find these  good deals? Do you look through every saling on every ship? if someone could give me some tips I would appreciate it.

Norma

15 hours ago, h20cruzer said:

quick question. I have jumped on several of the bargins people have post here. My question is how do you find these  good deals? Do you look through every saling on every ship? if someone could give me some tips I would appreciate it.

Norma

There is a certain social media site that has group pages devoted to these specials.   You may want to search there?   (against CC rules to be more specific)

1 hour ago, billslowsky said:

NCL Escape July 7, 2019 for 7 nights from NYC to Bermuda.  Balcony $999 + $253 shore tax.  No Latitude points given.

That's odd, I've been on a load of bargain ncl cruises and always got my latitudes points. The points are a good sales tool, doesn't really cost anything and brings back repeat business

25 minutes ago, bones774 said:

That's odd, I've been on a load of bargain ncl cruises and always got my latitudes points. The points are a good sales tool, doesn't really cost anything and brings back repeat business

Maybe they are confusing me.  This booking was an ordeal.  This is on my confirmation (along with the code referred to):  * LATREW promo code, is automatically applied to Latitude members’ reservations. This code gives Latitude members their specific tier level discounts/benefits onboard. This promo code does not provide any Latitude points.

I was ready to book this trip in a sailaway inside cabin at $649 (plus the $250 port charges); I tried using the same NCL agent I used before (my bad, he wasn't all that interested).  Between when I booked and paid (same day) they pulled the fare and doubled it.  $1248 plus the port charge.  No dice.  He would "try" to get his manager to reinstate it, LOL.

Late today, I went back and looked and the sailaway inside fare was $799.  Feeling stupid for missing the first one (I should have just booked it but double checked my vacation time with my boss since it was short notice) I was going to book this, but Oceanview was $899 and Balcony $999.  Ignoring the $150 I missed out on (compared to the $640) only $200 more for the balcony is good enough for me; I've bid that much for upgrades and been rejected.

Then the confirmation comes with that notice about Latitude points.  I'm thinking why mention it unless they're not granting points.

Also though about sailing from Boston (I am in PA) - IX rates on the Gem are unbelievably cheap for June 5 departure but more hassle to get there and the Escape has a lot more bells and whistles.

If you're still awake thanks for listening.

9 minutes ago, billslowsky said:

Maybe they are confusing me.  This booking was an ordeal.  This is on my confirmation (along with the code referred to):  * LATREW promo code, is automatically applied to Latitude members’ reservations. This code gives Latitude members their specific tier level discounts/benefits onboard. This promo code does not provide any Latitude points.

I was ready to book this trip in a sailaway inside cabin at $649 (plus the $250 port charges); I tried using the same NCL agent I used before (my bad, he wasn't all that interested).  Between when I booked and paid (same day) they pulled the fare and doubled it.  $1248 plus the port charge.  No dice.  He would "try" to get his manager to reinstate it, LOL.

Late today, I went back and looked and the sailaway inside fare was $799.  Feeling stupid for missing the first one (I should have just booked it but double checked my vacation time with my boss since it was short notice) I was going to book this, but Oceanview was $899 and Balcony $999.  Ignoring the $150 I missed out on (compared to the $640) only $200 more for the balcony is good enough for me; I've bid that much for upgrades and been rejected.

Then the confirmation comes with that notice about Latitude points.  I'm thinking why mention it unless they're not granting points.

Also though about sailing from Boston (I am in PA) - IX rates on the Gem are unbelievably cheap for June 5 departure but more hassle to get there and the Escape has a lot more bells and whistles.

If you're still awake thanks for listening.

I've seen the same statement on confirmations that seem to state no Latitude points.  This is not correct.  I and friends have inquired when we've seen this. If you have the code in the upper right that shows LATREW you will get points.

I have used a PCC at NCL for years.  He really looks out for me.  Has even advised holding off on bookings before to get a better price.  Also he will go in and give me a partial refund if the price drops further.  I'd get a new PCC if your's isn't providing the service you expect.

32 minutes ago, MNJones said:

I've seen the same statement on confirmations that seem to state no Latitude points.  This is not correct.  I and friends have inquired when we've seen this. If you have the code in the upper right that shows LATREW you will get points.

I have used a PCC at NCL for years.  He really looks out for me.  Has even advised holding off on bookings before to get a better price.  Also he will go in and give me a partial refund if the price drops further.  I'd get a new PCC if your's isn't providing the service you expect.

Thanks.  Hoping you're right!

I try to use the PCC; what I wanted to do was really straightforward, didn't need the help, wanted to throw the guy a little commission...  it wound up costing me.  I have worked with another at Carnival who was a pleasure to work with.  Oh well...

• Like 1