Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

CCHelp

If you can swing the airfare and the time off, NCL Jewel Nov 1 - 14 2019 Hawaii to Tahiti inside cabin $735 Cdn pre tax.  Then just stay on board for Tahiti to Sydney Australia Nov 14 - Dec 1 Inside $802 pre tax, Ocean view $1003, Balcony $1672. Covers some of the same islands, but air fare to Hawai may be cheaper than air fare to Papeete, Tahiti.

• Like 1

RCL Explorer of the Seas 9 night sailing on November 29th out of Miami - for an inside cabin, it was $1,300 CDN so I can only imagine what it is in USD.

Stops at Labadee, Aruba, Curacao and Bonaire.

I'm on this sailing and upgraded from an interior to a balcony since the huge price drops.

• Like 2

Not showing on the MSC site, but available through TAs and other websites:

NYC - MIAMI -- 13 night repositioning on MSC Meraviglia
Fantastica Balcony Stateroom (Category code B2)

$538 + $210 = $748 / person -- no single supplement!

(inside and oceanview Bella rooms are $418 + $210)

Departs: Oct 28, 2019 7:00pm
Returns: Nov 10, 2019 7:00am

Departure Port: New York City, New York
Return Port: Miami, Florida

Day 1 ∙ New York City, United States Depart 7:00pm
Day 2 ∙ At Sea
Day 3 ∙ At Sea
Day 4 ∙ At Sea
Day 5 ∙ Philipsburg, Netherlands Antilles Arrive 7:00am - Depart 5:00pm
Day 6 ∙ Fort De France, Martinique Arrive 8:00am - Depart 6:00pm
Day 7 ∙ Bridgetown, Barbados Arrive 7:00am - Depart 7:00pm
Day 8 ∙ St. Georges, Grenada Arrive 7:00am - Depart 2:00pm
Day 9 ∙ Curacao, Netherlands Antilles Arrive 1:00pm - Depart 11:00pm
Day 10 ∙ Oranjestad, Aruba Arrive 7:00am - Depart 7:00pm
Day 11 ∙ At Sea
Day 12 ∙ At Sea
Day 13 ∙ Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, United States Arrive 9:00am - Depart 11:00pm
Day 14 ∙ Miami, United States Arrive 7:00am

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

NCL is showing $99 for 5 days Bahamas out of Miami for next week in search results, crazy if its real

Looking in December though so Sail Aways are still good $200-300 on Pearl (Mia) or Sun (Orl) (or Sky to Bahamas)

Problem is they get you with not including any promos, you want the promos, a few hundred more

I feel they are also misleading, even on more expensive cruise , where it shows the green bar for take two free offers on studios, once you click its only one free offer

Edited by jmsnyc

On 10/9/2019 at 10:20 AM, Rickpt said:

Decent for those needing 8 weeks to plan ahead is Getaway

12/8-13 NOLA , Studio with drinks $66/day.  $329/5 days.

Don't forget the $20/day drink tips are added.

I'm considering B2B with Getaway 9 day 12/13-22. I like long

cruises, would only do a 5 day with a B2B.

Also, no CruiseNext with 5 day. But, if you are already paying

to be at the cruise terminal for one cruise, there is significant 

time and $ savings to combine for a B2B.

You can use regular CruiseNext certificates for 3-5 night cruises thru the end of the year.

• 2 weeks later...

NCL Escape, week after thanksgiving (11/30 - 12/7). 

$299 ($469 after Taxes/Port Charges) IX Sailaway Inside

$399 ($707.94 after Taxes/Port Charges/Gratuity) IF Inside w/ booze package.

Good deals if you have some flexibility. I booked, but I'm still looking for that Balcony price drop to upgrade. 

• 2 weeks later...

For those that like time to plan. It's a decent deal for Celebrity.  16 day Transatlantic Fort Lauderdale to Amsterdam on Celebrity Relflection. $1550 all in for an inside. They are running a BF/CM deal. $25 deposit, $200 obc and pick a perk..beverage package,  wifi and prepaid tips 

Screenshot_20191127-220843_Gmail.jpg

Edited by TwizzlersAddict

7 hours ago, TwizzlersAddict said:

For those that like time to plan. It's a decent deal for Celebrity.  16 day Transatlantic Fort Lauderdale to Amsterdam on Celebrity Relflection. $1550 all in for an inside. They are running a BF/CM deal. $25 deposit, $200 obc and pick a perk..beverage package,  wifi and prepaid tips 

Looks like the solo price is $2998!

Sorry see the solo $1550  price is for 2021.  Great deal.

Edited by maryann2

Costa Fascinosa (the Ryanair of cruising🤣)

SAVONA - RIO de JENEIRO

19 days, 18 nights. 16th November - 4th December 2020. €886,00 

savona - marsella - barcelona - malaga - funchal - tenerife - recife - maceio - salvador bahia - iiheus - rio de jeneiro

SAVONA - SANTOS 

20 days, 19 nights. 16th November - 5th December 2020.€925,00

BARCELONA - SANTOS

18 days, 17nights. 18th November - 5th December 2020. €847,00

Just got back from a week in Rio after this cruise. Costa to me are the Ryanair of cruising, cheap tickets to get you on board then the hard sell begins once you board the ship. Don’t expect Ritz standards on board, but then again you are not paying for the Ritz. I have done this cruise in the last 2 years and will be booking this cruise again. The vast majority of the passengers are Brazilian and Italians with a sprinkling of Brits, very few children. The PAs are done in multiple languages including British. The cruise i have just done included 6 straight days at sea from the Canary Islands to Brazil (we also had, not 1 but 2 unscheduled stops in Cape Verdi on the same day for medical emergency’s), this cruise has 5 days at sea over the Atlantic. Entertainment was good (although i have seen it all before), the food in the buffet was hit and miss, if your potatoes and meat were warm and not stone cold, you were lucky. I have to say that boarding the ship in Barcelona and alighting the ship in Rio was painless and very quick. 

If you are used to luxury cruising then i would say that Costa is probably not for you, however if you are looking for a cheap no frills longish cruise then go for it, you can’t argue with the price.

The prices are for inside cabins and from Costa Spain...

https://www.costacruceros.es/cruceros.html#occupancy_EUR_anonymous=A&{!tag=destinationTag}destinationIds=TR&{!tag=departTag}departDate=2020-11-01T00:00:00Z&{!tag=embarkTag}embarkPortCode=&{!tag=durationTag}duration=&flightPackage_EUR_anonymous=&{!tag=shipsTag}shipId=&{!tag=portsTag}portsOfCall=&sort=departDate asc&group.sort=departDate asc&start=0&soldOut=false

• Like 1

On 12/14/2019 at 2:07 PM, gerryuk said:

Costa Fascinosa (the Ryanair of cruising🤣)

SAVONA - RIO de JENEIRO

19 days, 18 nights. 16th November - 4th December 2020. €886,00 

savona - marsella - barcelona - malaga - funchal - tenerife - recife - maceio - salvador bahia - iiheus - rio de jeneiro

SAVONA - SANTOS 

20 days, 19 nights. 16th November - 5th December 2020.€925,00

BARCELONA - SANTOS

18 days, 17nights. 18th November - 5th December 2020. €847,00

Just got back from a week in Rio after this cruise. Costa to me are the Ryanair of cruising, cheap tickets to get you on board then the hard sell begins once you board the ship. Don’t expect Ritz standards on board, but then again you are not paying for the Ritz. I have done this cruise in the last 2 years and will be booking this cruise again. The vast majority of the passengers are Brazilian and Italians with a sprinkling of Brits, very few children. The PAs are done in multiple languages including British. The cruise i have just done included 6 straight days at sea from the Canary Islands to Brazil (we also had, not 1 but 2 unscheduled stops in Cape Verdi on the same day for medical emergency’s), this cruise has 5 days at sea over the Atlantic. Entertainment was good (although i have seen it all before), the food in the buffet was hit and miss, if your potatoes and meat were warm and not stone cold, you were lucky. I have to say that boarding the ship in Barcelona and alighting the ship in Rio was painless and very quick. 

If you are used to luxury cruising then i would say that Costa is probably not for you, however if you are looking for a cheap no frills longish cruise then go for it, you can’t argue with the price.

The prices are for inside cabins and from Costa Spain...

https://www.costacruceros.es/cruceros.html#occupancy_EUR_anonymous=A&{!tag=destinationTag}destinationIds=TR&{!tag=departTag}departDate=2020-11-01T00:00:00Z&{!tag=embarkTag}embarkPortCode=&{!tag=durationTag}duration=&flightPackage_EUR_anonymous=&{!tag=shipsTag}shipId=&{!tag=portsTag}portsOfCall=&sort=departDate asc&group.sort=departDate asc&start=0&soldOut=false

Just booked solo inside, Savona to Rio, 19 nights (16th November - 4th December 2020) for just £584,00 on Costa UK site.

I have also booked solo return, Rio to Savona 19 nights (14th April - 2nd May 2021)for just £571,00 on Costa UK site.

Both are on Costa Fascinosa, and as I will be traveling solo both legs, I really wont be complaining about the price. 

As I live in Spain I have paid the deposit for both cruises using my Spanish bank card, I can now only hope that the pound sterling tanks against the euro over the next couple of months before I pay the balance.😍 

• Like 1

Valiant Lady cruises went on sale last night and there's no single supplement.  This is the second ship from Virgin Voyages.  There's three different 7 night Med itineraries available starting May 2021.

Single occupancy in a standard cabin is cheaper than the smaller solo cabins on all the dates I've checked.  I put the September 26th, 2021 French Daze & Ibiza Nights 7 night cruise below as an example (one of the cheapest dates).  Double checked by going to checkout and the fare is still listed as "1 sailor in 1 cabin".

Valiant Lady 9/26/2021
7 nights from Barcelona

Solo Insider: $1575
The Insider: $1325

Solo Sea View: $1925
The Sea View: $1450

LTD View Sea Terrace: $1550
The Sea Terrace: $1650
Central Sea Terrace: $1700
XL Sea Terrace: $1900

Taxes/Fees $90

My sister and I are booked on the 4-day Nieuw Statendam itinerary out of Ft. Lauderdale in January 2021.  I noticed there's no single supplement on the oceanview cabins.  Nice for someone looking for a quick winter getaway.  My sister and I have a balcony, but if I were sailing solo I would have booked the oceanview.  

On 12/19/2019 at 3:30 PM, gerryuk said:

Just booked solo inside, Savona to Rio, 19 nights (16th November - 4th December 2020) for just £584,00 on Costa UK site.

I have also booked solo return, Rio to Savona 19 nights (14th April - 2nd May 2021)for just £571,00 on Costa UK site.

Both are on Costa Fascinosa, and as I will be traveling solo both legs, I really wont be complaining about the price. 

As I live in Spain I have paid the deposit for both cruises using my Spanish bank card, I can now only hope that the pound sterling tanks against the euro over the next couple of months before I pay the balance.😍 

Thank you for posting this.

I have just booked Santos to Barcelona  April 13th to May 1st 2021.

I also was able to book through the UK site (I do have a UK address)

Total 690 pounds including Brindiamo drink package   ( $902 USD)   With Costa club discount.

1 hour ago, maryann2 said:

Thank you for posting this.

I have just booked Santos to Barcelona  April 13th to May 1st 2021.

I also was able to book through the UK site (I do have a UK address)

Total 690 pounds including Brindiamo drink package   ( $902 USD)   With Costa club discount.

Good for you, its a excellent deal. I have been trying to book Costa, Dubai to Rome this March, but they are not playing ball. Cabins available for 2 in all categories (uk site) but nothing available for solos. I called them up and they said that as a costa club member I could buy a cabin for £ 1700, when the solo price on the uk site was £800, I respectfully declined the non offer. I will keep an eye for the next week to see if any become available. I have though found a interesting one with MSC Lirica  (never been with MSC), its a 14 night round trip from Dubai including stops in Goa and Mumbai, India for £1200, that's with 50% supp. If no Costa then I will probably do this cruise.

5 hours ago, gerryuk said:

Good for you, its a excellent deal. I have been trying to book Costa, Dubai to Rome this March, but they are not playing ball. Cabins available for 2 in all categories (uk site) but nothing available for solos. I called them up and they said that as a costa club member I could buy a cabin for £ 1700, when the solo price on the uk site was £800, I respectfully declined the non offer. I will keep an eye for the next week to see if any become available. I have though found a interesting one with MSC Lirica  (never been with MSC), its a 14 night round trip from Dubai including stops in Goa and Mumbai, India for £1200, that's with 50% supp. If no Costa then I will probably do this cruise.

Have you seen the MSC Lirica Dubai to Venice for this April? Not sure how the UK pricing is but some cabins have opened up. Final payment for North American cruisers is Jan 17 if that opens up options. I haven't sailed MSC but I hear it is at least better than their poor North American customer service. I am looking forward to the itinerary, however.

Norwegian Breakaway ....Eleven (11) day Western Caribbean from Port Canaveral

January 11 - 22

Solo Sail Away Inside

$699 plus p/t $243

Norwegian Joy ... 16 days .... Los Angeles to Miami 

January 17 - February 2

Solo Sail Away Inside

$799 plus p/t $476

Back to our regular programming....

Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas

Westbound Transatlantic 15 nights

Rome to Galveston

November 26, 2020

solo interior $1,026

plus port fees & taxes $116.77

This particular itinerary is a fresh release because the ship was scheduled to repo from Rome to Dubai.  Participants on the roll call report they received cancellation notice of their sailing just last month.