Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

CCHelp

• 2 weeks later...

Carnival is giving me great prices for cruises out of Miami and Port Canaveral. 

They're offering me a 4 day cruise balcony with gratuities included for just under $300.00 out of Port Canaveral. I'm tempted but air travel during winter months has bitten me in the past. It's a bit short for me also.

Edited by kilkoyne
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Celebrity extended their weekend sale.  A solo infinite verandah on the E class  (Apex, Beyond and Edge) is worth checking out.  I found the best pricing on the Apex.  Refundable rates were less than $100 additional over the non refundable rate.  The Always Included package includes, drink package, wifi and gratuities.  Upgrade to the Elevate package for premium drinks and OBC.  

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Oceania Cruises just announced last week that they're allocating 14 Category D cabins on each of their 4 smaller ships (R-class) to become solo cabins.  Anyone interested should look at sailings on Insignia, Sirena, Regatta and Nautica.  Oceania will announce solo pricing for these cabins on April 11.

• Like 2

A random sample: May 20-27 on Bliss, BF balcony. It’s $2248 for two people ($1124 pp). For a solo, it’s $1686.

I’m on the April 30 sailing and darn it, I wish I’d done a last minute booking. BF is going for $948 solo, with BAs at $1169. You can book a BB for about the same price as a Studio. The deals appear to be for BF, BB, and BA; other categories don’t seem discounted.

I didn’t price out other ships and dates, but if you want an early-season Alaska balcony at a reasonable solo price, check it out!

Edited by coastcat
  • Like 1

If you can book last-minute, NCL had great prices on their 16-day transatlantic out of NYC on April 25th. Solo inside sail-away is 599 (37/day!), balcony is 899, All-inclusive are 799/1099. Not including taxes/port charges. 

Stops include Bermuda, the Azores, Spain and France before ending up in Rome. 

Edited by alanstarr

58 minutes ago, alanstarr said:

If you can book last-minute, NCL had great prices on their 16-day transatlantic out of NYC on April 25th. Solo inside sail-away is 599 (37/day!), balcony is 899, All-inclusive are 799/1099. Not including taxes/port charges. 

Stops include Bermuda, the Azores, Spain and France before ending up in Rome. 

that's the Escape.

Is she sailing? she was damaged a month ago for running ashore. all passengers off the ship and flown home early (at ncl expense).

cruises for the next few weeks canceled.

i guess alot of people canceled and made other vacation plans, not wanting to gamble if repairs in time

Edited by fstuff1

• 2 weeks later...

Probably not relevant to any of you, but just in case:
MSC Lirica roundtrip from Haifa, October 20-27, 2022
IB Inside Guarantee
double occupancy USD 559 pp
solo occupancy USD 639
single supplement ~ 114%
It's possible other sailings from Haifa (April-October) have similar low single supplements.

• 2 weeks later...

Fall Transatlantic 2022

Various versions of MSC Seascape itineraries from Europe (multiple embarkation points) sailing to New York City.  This is just one example:

MSC Seascape

17-day transatlantic

Civitavecchia to New York City

November 19, 2022

inside cabin guarantee $536.20 plus $340 fees/taxes

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

RCCL has six very cheap cruises this summer on Voyager OTS to the Baltics and Norway out of Copenhagen.

They include their drinks package, which presently sells for 500 dkk per day ($70) on some sailings.

The price for me solo in a GTY inside cabin, Norway, 28th Aug, was 6.500 dkk - less than $1000 for seven nights with DBP and grats. For two in the same cabin it was 11.012 dkk.

If you calculate a bit and subtract a calculated price of the DBP, the cabin alone is 1900 dkk without grats - that's less than $275 for a week. Only, you have to have the DBP included.

Edited by ditmar2007
  • Like 3

Just got an email from Viking Ocean--the company is having a flash sale on some Asia/Australia cruises for October-December with a solo supplement of "only" 75% or so, which isn't great except that they usually don't offer anything less than a 100% additional cost.  The cruises INCLUDE free airfare in economy from many cities as well as discounted premium economy and business class fares if you prefer.  They also include their Silver Spirits beverage package and a shipboard credit which should cover the daily service fees.  The sale only goes through May 16th, so hurry if you're interested.

Because of the included airfare this is a GREAT deal for anyone interested in these itineraries.  The offer code is SEA22.

Even though Asia wasn't on my radar for the near future and I was thinking of holding off on more cruising for a while to wait for Covid to cool down (hopefully) I'm still seriously considering one of these cruises...

• Like 2