Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

CCHelp

On 4/6/2022 at 8:27 AM, YoPhilly said:

Oceania Cruises just announced last week that they're allocating 14 Category D cabins on each of their 4 smaller ships (R-class) to become solo cabins.  Anyone interested should look at sailings on Insignia, Sirena, Regatta and Nautica.  Oceania will announce solo pricing for these cabins on April 11.

Has the pricing announcement happened? I haven't seen it.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2022 at 8:32 AM, ditmar2007 said:

RCCL has six very cheap cruises this summer on Voyager OTS to the Baltics and Norway out of Copenhagen.

They include their drinks package, which presently sells for 500 dkk per day ($70) on some sailings.

The price for me solo in a GTY inside cabin, Norway, 28th Aug, was 6.500 dkk - less than $1000 for seven nights with DBP and grats. For two in the same cabin it was 11.012 dkk.

If you calculate a bit and subtract a calculated price of the DBP, the cabin alone is 1900 dkk without grats - that's less than $275 for a week. Only, you have to have the DBP included.

interesting, ours in US do not include the drinks.

Nov 19, 2022 MSC Seascape, starting in Rome to NY(Brooklyn) and points in between. Single digit solo supplement, dirt cheap. $471 , 17 days ($27@day), Thinking about joining up in Barcelona simply because transfer from Airport to Cruise port is sooo easy and cheap (couple of Euros).  Ship also has 9PM departure time so pretty easy to arrive day of cruise, no additional hotel needed. Seems like a lotta positives. Just started Roll Call for any further comments, please post there. thanks

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bones774 said:

Nov 19, 2022 MSC Seascape, starting in Rome to NY(Brooklyn) and points in between. Single digit solo supplement, dirt cheap. $471 , 17 days ($27@day), 

MSC has some crazy-cheap TA fares. There's a 26-day Istanbul to Rio de Janeiro on Oct 6th, $1292 for a solo balcony. That's almost a month! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Princess has recently re-deployed the Diamond Princess to San Diego, and is offering solo rates for California Coastal, Cabo Getaway, and Mexican Riviera cruises that are almost as low as the per person two-to-a-cabin rates---seemingly in all cabin categories. I'm not sure how long the ship will be based in San Diego, but for those who live nearby or can get there easily this could be a very good opportunity.

• Like 4

It appears there are reduced solo fares to alaska on the discovery princess (seattle) and royal princess (vancouver) in september at least. I would check out the other ships and dates too. I didn’t take a detailed look at all of them.

If anyone is interested in river cruises in the US, American Queen Voyages has some trips with reduced single supplements this year.  Just click on the special offers button on their website.  I have taken a couple of these cruises with my mom, and they are very relaxing, very slow pace, if that's what you are looking for.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, bermuda_fm said:

Voyager sept New England 2022 cheap

Lately I have been finding low single supplements of 25% on Regent cruiseline. They have a long list of itineraries with less than 100% single supplement. Many are at 50%, but I currently have two booked at 25% single supplement. One is for November this year (LA to Lima) and one is for February 2024 (Chile to Buenos Aires). Regent is a luxury all inclusive line. Business air included for international flights.

5 hours ago, Nado44 said:

Here's an example. Royal Caribbean Voyager of the Seas. September 25, 2022. 7 nights. Interior. $459 all in for solo traveler.

Down to $428.00 right now......there are more also Sept-Oct. The trips are 7 night Canada cruises out of Boston.

Edited by kilkoyne
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, travelingman said:

Has anyone ever heard of any Galapagos cruises with solo cabins or single supplement prices?

Stan

To be honest, I would never use a ship larger  than 25 people for Galapagos, but you can check the Celebrity sale. Saving money or getting a single birth for Galapagos is often done by arriving at the docks and haggling with ships that need guests.

Alternatively, check the US tour groups that may have no or low si gle supplements. One promo arrived in my mailbox today for 4 of July sales. I don't think I canmidentify them here. 

5 hours ago, travelingman said:

Has anyone ever heard of any Galapagos cruises with solo cabins or single supplement prices?

Stan

National Geographic Endeavour II and Islander II both have solo cabins.  It looks like there is a solo sale on the Islander right now also, but the cruises on the Islander are shorter.  https://www.expeditions.com/itineraries/wild-galapagos-escape/

On 6/29/2022 at 12:24 PM, maryann2 said:

Not Galapagos but Celebrity has a promotion now with no single supplements on certain sailings.

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Special_Offers/6_17_22_FLY_Single_Supplement.pdf

I tried opening the link, it did not work for me. I may be somewhat challenged or maybe a T/A link only?

thanks

Edited by bones774

5 minutes ago, Midwestern Cruiser said:

The link worked fine for me when I clicked it.  Try a copy/paste maybe.

I should have said the link gets me to the cover page but when i click on "applicable sailings" , i get an unopenable file, or i dont know what app to use to open it? thanks

PS-im on Celebrity site now, and looking for solo cruise deals, cant find yet.

Edited by bones774

11 minutes ago, Creepella said:

The applicable sailings link should download a zip file for you. When you unzip it you get a file which can be opened by any spreadsheet app.

i opened it with Excel on my other puter, but didnt see any 0% solos?