Can Now Use RCCL OBC toward Pre Booked Items

TaterSalad

I received an email from RCCL today stating I could pre book items now and use my OBC toward the price.

It had me take a survey afterward (very short, quick survey) asking how I liked this new option. Think it's the greatest thing ever!

I actually did use it to pre book the beverage package and the OBC was applied and I only paid the difference.

Of course, it can only be used with OBC from RCCL. The OBC from any TA will only show up once onboard.

Sounds great! Did you pre-book online or by phone using your OBC?

Where does your RCCL onboard credit appear in the Cruise Planner? I couldn't see mine.

When I tried pre-booking an excursion in my Cruise Planner, the only method of payment that appeared was by credit card. No option to use my OBC was given.

Any ideas?

I received an email from RCCL today stating I could pre book items now and use my OBC toward the price.

It had me take a survey afterward (very short, quick survey) asking how I liked this new option. Think it's the greatest thing ever!

I actually did use it to pre book the beverage package and the OBC was applied and I only paid the difference.

Of course, it can only be used with OBC from RCCL. The OBC from any TA will only show up once onboard.

This is great. I did not receive an email but this is great. I will call them... thanks!

It just started showing today and was there when I went to add items. At checkout it showed the amount of OBC RCCL had given and you could put whatever amount of that OBC toward the purchase. This was for my October 1 cruise so maybe it has to fall into a certain time frame???

I just reread the entire email and it does state somewhere in the middle that it is for this sailing only. I guess they're doing it on certain ships for certain sailings.

So sorry I jumped the gun but it is good news if your sailing if one they decide to offer it on.

It's too late to edit my first post above or I would revise it to show that they are only picking certain sailings for this.

Edited by TaterSalad

I just called. The use of on board credit for pre booking is currently only available on the Oasis.

I just called. The use of on board credit for pre booking is currently only available on the Oasis.

Did they say whether it's available on all Oasis sailings or just selected sailings? We're sailing on Oasis in January and I didn't see anything about using OBC for pre-bookings on our Cruise Planner.

Did they say whether it's available on all Oasis sailings or just selected sailings? We're sailing on Oasis in January and I didn't see anything about using OBC for pre-bookings on our Cruise Planner.

I was told on Oasis. Not specific to cruise dates. It may become available on other ships but no info as to when.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app