???? Cruise Critic Membership ????????

Granny Has A Harley

No fees necessary! All you do need to do is sign up for the Meet and Mingle for your cruise. You can find it at the top of the screen in RCI's forum. I don't know which line your are sailing on, but check at the top of that line's page.

Granny, it looks like NCL may not have the Cruise Critic parties. :( Hopefully you can find a group going on your cruise and you can all have your own get-togethers!:D

you just need to get a roll call going, make friends with others from your cruise & then get with NCL about a meet & greet. that's what's happening on the NCL Jewel cruise i'll be on next week.

On Royal Caribbean and Celebrity, the ship holds a get together for cruise critic members (provided 25 sign up) on a sea day. Royal Caribbean calls them Meet and Mingle and Celebrity calls them Cruise Critic Connections. They provide the room and pastries, coffee, tea, and juice. This get together is organized and run by the ship, you sign up on the cruiselines website. Once 25 have signed up, a party is organized and those who signed up get invitations in their cabins.

People on the cruise boards that cruise together will have get togethers and activities for the week. Thanksgiving is a high peak time and I am sure you can find someone sailing during your week.

Granny-- what ship ya sailing?

Archived