Vision Specialty Restaurant Dining Package Question

terry&mike

I have a couple of questions in regards to the Specialty Restaurant Dining Package on Vision for an 11 night sailing. I'm doing a bit of advance research, so although I cannot see yet exactly what the fee will be, I can see information relating to dining packages on the Royal site.

It appears there is an option for 3 restaurants $70, 4 restaurants, $85, 5 restaurants $100.

Given there are only 3 pay restaurants (not including Chef's Table) on Vision, if I buy the 5 meal package will they rotate me through each of Giovanni's, Izumi and Chop's once, and then reserve me in 2 of the restaurants a second time? This seems like the logical way.

Also, from other posts I gather that they will choose my first restaurant for my first night at the time I provide, and then once onboard I can request my other reservations?

Many thanks for any assistance.

Thank you for your quick answer. For comparison sake, can I assume that the average cost of each specialty restaurant is $30 per person when booked individually from a package (not including menu items with an upcharge and alcohol.)?

Thank you for your quick answer. For comparison sake, can I assume that the average cost of each specialty restaurant is $30 per person when booked individually from a package (not including menu items with an upcharge and alcohol.)?

Vision has Chef's Table, Giovanni's, Chops, and Izumi. Chef's Table is not eligible for the dining package. Izumi is a la carte pricing, and the package gives you a $30 credit there. I think Chops is up to $35 now and Giovanni's either $25 or $30.