LA Ensenda vs LA to Vancouver

Tahiti Mike

I have taken the Allure of the Seas in the Caribbean and the Celebrity Constellation in the Caribbean. I live in LA so wanted to take a short getaway cruise for about 4 days. Which is the more enjoyable cruise? LA to Ensenada or LA to Vancouver? Also, which has the less rough seas in November?

Really appreciate it.

I have taken the Allure of the Seas in the Caribbean and the Celebrity Constellation in the Caribbean. I live in LA so wanted to take a short getaway cruise for about 4 days. Which is the more enjoyable cruise? LA to Ensenada or LA to Vancouver? Also, which has the less rough seas in November?

Really appreciate it.

Hard to say which is the most enjoyable for you personally. We have always had no interest in Ensenada but have done the Mexican Riviera many many times and still sorry RCI doesn't sail from here (west coast) any longer. But I should think the 4 nighter's LA-Ensenada are party boats. The LA-Vancouver would not tend to be.

You might find the rougher seas in November to be those ships heading north...But rough seas can happen anytime, anywhere.

The airfare also would be a consideration for you...we miss not being able to drive roundtrip to San Pedro to get onboard.

Edited by Ashland