2018 itineraries

cwisleman

Thanks to a cruise/FB friend who pointed out a Muse Panama Canal crossing from Lima to Ft. Lauderdale in March 2018...
I wonder if that itinerary will feel a lot like a TA crossing with all of those sea days, Wes? Should be the perfect medicine after hiking up and down and all around Machu Picchu!

I wonder if that itinerary will feel a lot like a TA crossing with all of those sea days, Wes? Should be the perfect medicine after hiking up and down and all around Machu Picchu!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Brian, actually I got busy with some other task and was timed out by CC.

Your seaday comments are right on target--tho, our small group will not be doing the most demanding MP hike, seadays will be welcome. More time to enjoy the Muse's eight different dining venues--some more than once :). Actually, except for Lima and the PC, Ida and I have been to these ports before. For us, trying the Muse for the first time (think our fav SS HD (Paolo who is the HD for the Muse's maiden season) will be back on board the Muse for this cruise), the length of this cruise (13 days) that includes the PC transit were the attractive features that spurred us to book. We will do a 4-5 day private MP tour (with a Cusco based travel agency most likely) then spend at least one, maybe two days visiting Lima before we board.

Booked the 11/5 14-night Valparaiso to Ushuaia on the Explorer. Just could not pass up the Early Booking + Venetian savings. Wanted to try the Cloud Expedition but could not make the dates work. Oh well, we'll try 2019!

Once again SS took my $250 to be put on a wait list for two legs of the 2018 World. They wait listed me a couple of months ago and then said it was a mistake and refunded the $250. Now I'm back on the list.

Jaci

Very, very cool, Wes! I know we're really looking forward to our Muse cruise around South America in the fall of '17.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We cruised with WES to India and a TA on the spirit so our paths might have crossed ????

We are booked on the Muse Oct/17 VAL to BA

If we meet we have at least something in common ??

Edited by etual324

2018 seems like a good year for Silversea as it introduces a number of interesting/different itineraries.

Just put a deposit down on the 2018 transatlantic/Canada sailing of the Wind in Sept/Oct from Reykjavik to Montreal. Its currently at a price that just can't be beat. Plus it gives me a chance to go back to one of my fav vacation spots - Iceland.

David

Edited by Bramcruiser

Just booked for January 2018 on the Cloud. Antarctic cruise from Ushuaia. Got a very good deal with all discounts as we decided that a verandah is not necessary!!!

Haha, doubt that you will need that veranda or miss it.