Cruises for Latter Part of 2018

Carol From California

If you will take the time to go just half way down the page there exists a thread entitled 2018 Cruises where the OP asked the exact same question in the first sentence of that thread. You have many responses there to read from. No reason to re-invent the horse here!

Lyn;

Maybe she didn't like the answer and will keep asking until someone gives her the answer she wants!

Perhaps this topic can be like "Can we bring alcohol (or wine) aboard?" We'll have four or five different threads, on the front page, asking the same question over and over!

If you will take the time to go just half way down the page there exists a thread entitled 2018 Cruises where the OP asked the exact same question in the first sentence of that thread. You have many responses there to read from. No reason to re-invent the horse here!

Sorry I posted this twice. I was on the Marina when I posted the first one. Just got home with lots of jet lag. Sorry to have offended you.

Lyn;

Maybe she didn't like the answer and will keep asking until someone gives her the answer she wants!

Perhaps this topic can be like "Can we bring alcohol (or wine) aboard?" We'll have four or five different threads, on the front page, asking the same question over and over!

No, not the case.....that I did not like the answer. I admit I made a mistake. Don't have to be nasty about it.