Looking for contact info for JnJ tours please

Bluemoon319

I am looking for an email address for JnJ Tours. I sent a contact request through their website a couple of weeks ago, but never heard back from them. From what I have read, they are usually quick to respond. So I am thinking that either there is a glitch with their site, or their reply went to my spam folder. So now I would like to try contact them via email. Thanks bunches. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I am looking for an email address for JnJ Tours. I sent a contact request through their website a couple of weeks ago, but never heard back from them. From what I have read, they are usually quick to respond. So I am thinking that either there is a glitch with their site, or their reply went to my spam folder. So now I would like to try contact them via email. Thanks bunches. :)

Contact forms can always be a bit glitchy. I would suggest you message them from their facebook page as that may get you a quicker response. Hope you get through :cool: facebook.com/JnJ-Tours

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

His email is grainger.stan@gmail.com

Just returned from a wonderful tour with Stan. We visited the Nutmeg Plant, Chocolate Factory, through the Plantations, Grand Etang Rain Forest, Annandale Waterfall, and still had beach time at Grand Anse Beach. He waited for us at the beach and took us back to the port. Born in Grenada, he moved to the US during high school and joined the military. He eventually moved back to Grenada and has been a tour operator for over 12 years.

He has a great personality and is very knowledgeable about his home island. I highly recommend him! You won't be disappointed!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello Colin. I have booked a tour with Stan for January 2018 as we dock in Grenada on Colombus then. He is charging $50 pp for a tour which includes Annandale Waterfall, Spice Shop, Grand Etang Rainforest/National Park/ Volcano Lake, Fort Frederick and Palm Tree Garden - this he had added as a special. All entrance is included ( except the garden) and he provides ice cold beverages. The tour lasts about 4 hours. Hope this helps as he came highly recommended. I am hoping to find a few more people from our cruise to join this tour as he has buses for 7 and 12.

Thanks for your reply.

What date are you on Grenada? We have the same tour booked and same price, except that we are going to a rum factory instead of the Palm Tree Garden! we are there right at the end of January.

Have you any other tours booked on your cruise, and on Tobago in particular if you are going there?

We did a jnj tour last year. We hiked up to mt qua qua and then went to the falls. Price was $40 each and interesting. The guide met us inside the shopping area right off the ship. There was another couple already there so we all followed the guide to a taxi stand to get a ride. No, he didn’t have his own vehicle. We all thought this was odd but proceeded. The taxi van dropped us off at the entrance to the park and we proceeded to hike up the 2.5 miles to the top of this “mountain”. The trail was a little sketchy at times but we all trekked on. Some great views above the island and the guide was very knowledgeable about his island. When we made our way down, we walked to the main touristy point near there with a few shops and lots of nutmeg shells on the ground. After a short rest and seeing all the other tours unload and load back up in their VANS, we continued to WALK the mile or 2 to the Annandale falls. After our swim he was able to flag someone down and we got a ride into town. We met up with Stan, one of the owners who gave us all a local beer. We paid him our agreed upon cost and headed back to the ship exhausted. I suppose it was our mistake for joining a couple half our age on a hike but it was definitely a memory to share.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Colin. We are on Grenada on the 21st Jan but we're obviously not on the same ship (unfortunately) as we don't visit Tobago - we're sailing on Colombus on the Tilbury to Aukland leg of her world cruise.

Do you visit Barbados? We're there before Grenada but I haven't booked anything there - yet! I think there are another 3 ships in on the day we go so I think booking a tour would be advisable. Have you been? If so, is there anything you would recommend. Thanks. Joanne

• 1 month later...

Used JnJ Tours in January 2018. Stanley Grainger was a fantastic tour guide. He is a wealth of knowledge about his Island, and as a US Army veteran and former inhabitant of the USA speaks perfect English. Stan has a newer top of the line van that will seat 7 max, our group was 6, ourselves and 2 other couples. He is a gentleman in every way, he pulls that van over, and waves the other traffic past, at many places to show interesting things and explain what you are looking at. You make all the normal stops for Grenada, waterfall, spice shop, crater lake, Ft Fredrik, and then a stop at Grand Anse beach. He will pick you up at the beach and return you to the ship at whatever time you tell him, and no worry he will be there since you don’t pay him till your dropped back off at port. $50 pp

Highly Recommend this tour – contact info – email:grainger.stan@gmail.com or web site:http://www.jnjtours.com – I had great response with email

Used JnJ Tours in January 2018. Stanley Grainger was a fantastic tour guide. He is a wealth of knowledge about his Island, and as a US Army veteran and former inhabitant of the USA speaks perfect English. Stan has a newer top of the line van that will seat 7 max, our group was 6, ourselves and 2 other couples. He is a gentleman in every way, he pulls that van over, and waves the other traffic past, at many places to show interesting things and explain what you are looking at. You make all the normal stops for Grenada, waterfall, spice shop, crater lake, Ft Fredrik, and then a stop at Grand Anse beach. He will pick you up at the beach and return you to the ship at whatever time you tell him, and no worry he will be there since you don’t pay him till your dropped back off at port. $50 pp

Highly Recommend this tour – contact info – email:grainger.stan@gmail.com or web site:www.jnjtours.com – I had great response with email

Curious if you can book this type of day with just a party of two? This sounds a lot like the cruise ship excursions available, but prefer private instead. Looked at his site however no prices or specific tours were listed? Did he just reply with specifics after you emailed him? Thanks for any information, trying to plan for a Journeys cruise stopping at this port.

Curious if you can book this type of day with just a party of two? This sounds a lot like the cruise ship excursions available, but prefer private instead. Looked at his site however no prices or specific tours were listed? Did he just reply with specifics after you emailed him? Thanks for any information, trying to plan for a Journeys cruise stopping at this port.

I suggest that you email him directly and ask if he can offer a private tour for two, or if not who could he recommend/suggest?

I suggest that you email him directly and ask if he can offer a private tour for two, or if not who could he recommend/suggest?

Sorry if I wasn't clear, doesn't have to be a private tour for just 2. We would be willing to go with others just as long as it were with a small group like 10 or less. Just didn't know if he took reservations like that, sine his site doesn't have a lot of detail.