Cruising the Caribbean in December

Hello Everyone,

Has anyone in the past been to the Caribbean in December? I will be going to St. Kitts, Tortola, BVI, Roseau, Dominica and St. John’s, Antigua. I was wondering is it still warm or cool in that time of year? My trip is in December, which I am very excited about, and was wondering do I need to wear a sundress or purchase a light jacket. Any information is appreciated. Thanks.

Hello Everyone,

Has anyone in the past been to the Caribbean in December? I will be going to St. Kitts, Tortola, BVI, Roseau, Dominica and St. John’s, Antigua. I was wondering is it still warm or cool in that time of year? My trip is in December, which I am very excited about, and was wondering do I need to wear a sundress or purchase a light jacket. Any information is appreciated. Thanks.

80's we do this often after Thanksgiving and before Christmas great time to cruise, good weather and good deals on cruising

80's we do this often after Thanksgiving and before Christmas great time to cruise, good weather and good deals on cruising

George are you on Facebook? If so friend me on Facebook so I can send you a private message: https://www.facebook.com/steve.wilson.520125

If not, email me at FJinDFW@yahoo.com regarding Derek Lewis info.

It's SUMMER all year round in the Caribbean. Bear in mind that the Bahamas and Bermuda are NOT in the Caribbean, and will have "Florida-like" weather. In all of your ports, it's summer time, and the living' is easy!

Edited by cb at sea

:D:D That thought crossed my mind this morning as we are also cruising in December - of course, I really don't care, I'll wear what I want, I'm on VACA!

It's always summer in the Caribbean.........so those stupid rules are left at home.

We are also cruising in Nov/Dec :D

Hello Everyone,

My birthday is a week before Christmas and we often cruise during that time frame. I also bring a light jacket or hoodie sweatshirt.. I've had great luck with the weather.. Only one cruise we had less than ideal conditions.. Ship is usually decorated for the holidays. Have fun!!

Hello Everyone,

It's a great time of the year to cruise.