Margaritaville cabana question!

kctwinmommy

I asked this in another post, to which nobody replied. But it also had other questions with it. I'm making this it's own post to try and get the info I need.

I reserved a cabana at Marg. for the day. However, we're most likely doing an excursion. There are 4 adults and 2 kids. The wife can't do the excursion because of a new health diagnosis, so she wants to go to the cabana while we go snorkeling. We're only going to be gone for like 3 hours. My question for those who have been, did you need to show your S&S card? An ID? How did you check in for your cabana? I want to know if she can go to the cabana and basically say she's me to check in. We'll meet her there later, when we're done.

Thanks in advance!!

Edited by kctwinmommy

I asked this in another post, to which nobody replied. But it also had other questions with it. I'm making this it's own post to try and get the info I need.

I reserved a cabana at Marg. for the day. However, we're most likely doing an excursion. There are 4 adults and 2 kids. The wife can't do the excursion because of a new health diagnosis, so she wants to go to the cabana while we go snorkeling. We're only going to be gone for like 3 hours. My question for those who have been, did you need to show your S&S card? An ID? How did you check in for your cabana? I want to know if she can go to the cabana and basically say she's me to check in. We'll meet her there later, when we're done.

Thanks in advance!!

We've rented cabanas several times and were just there again a few weeks ago. The shore excursion desk will deliver your cabana ticket to you prior to your arrival at Grand Turk. You then take the ticket to the host at Margaritaville. They will take your sail and sign card in exchange for the cabana key. This last time the cabana was reserved in my brother-in law's name but my husband checked in with no problem. As long as your wife has the cabana ticket there shouldn't be an issue. She would just need to leave her S&S card to get the key.

We've rented cabanas several times and were just there again a few weeks ago. The shore excursion desk will deliver your cabana ticket to you prior to your arrival at Grand Turk. You then take the ticket to the host at Margaritaville. They will take your sail and sign card in exchange for the cabana key. This last time the cabana was reserved in my brother-in law's name but my husband checked in with no problem. As long as your wife has the cabana ticket there shouldn't be an issue. She would just need to leave her S&S card to get the key.

Thank you!

And I should have said that better, it's the wife of the other couple. I'm the wife in our couple! LOL! So her husband, my husband, each of our sons, and myself will be snorkeling. Since I've never been, I thought we'd try it in GT since we were just there last year. We did the beach and such, so figured we'd do it at this port.