Live from Majesty of the seas Halloween cruise

So I have a halloween cruise on the Majesty of the seas , I will of course be live streaming to FB all the fun and festivities BUT I also got the OK to set up some interviews, tours or other things while on board. Is there anything you have always wanted to see, know or do but couldn't find any information or videos on? let me know and I can probably get them for you ( within reason )

26d969_97253f779ad04126a7ad3e66fb807627~mv2.jpg

So I have a halloween cruise on the Majesty of the seas , I will of course be live streaming to FB all the fun and festivities BUT I also got the OK to set up some interviews, tours or other things while on board. Is there anything you have always wanted to see, know or do but couldn't find any information or videos on? let me know and I can probably get them for you ( within reason )

26d969_97253f779ad04126a7ad3e66fb807627~mv2.jpg

Just a word to the wise, you should be careful what videos you post in public. You posted an extended video of the activities during Quest from your cruise on Oasis. The ship has permission to record during that activity through their cruise contracts but I doubt you have the permission of all the people in that video. Especially when you are publicly posting them on YouTube.

Have a good cruise. We did Halloween on Majesty back in 2013. We were in Key West that day.

We were on that cruise too and we had a great time! They went all out with the decorations! And being in Key West the same day was a nice perf. We wore our Halloween costumes in town.

Just a word to the wise, you should be careful what videos you post in public. You posted an extended video of the activities during Quest from your cruise on Oasis. The ship has permission to record during that activity through their cruise contracts but I doubt you have the permission of all the people in that video.

as long as there is no expectation of privacy its ok. and noone can expect there to be privacy on a cruise ship in the middle of the quest show with about 1000 other cameras going as well.