How to update your Meet & Mingle Party Registration with Your Cabin Number Etc

LauraS

On 4/2/2019 at 3:28 PM, crusinpsychRN said:

Yes, no problem.

Edit: didn't realize this was such an old thread.

No worries!
Thanks for the positive response!

We actually went to the meet up but no one else showed.
I have photos of all the goodies the staff left, but it was all still covered in plastic wrap.
We hung around for about 15 minutes, snarfed a few treats and then left when the staff showed up to start tearing it all down.

https://*****/gallery/wrR7n

Only people there were two older couples in the corner playing a game.

Our last cruise went better, with about 10 or so when we got there.
We were a few minutes late due to breakfast in the MDR being slow, but still got some nice tips and met some good people.

• 2 weeks later...

🎌Remember the now OLD =+ Old Days at Cruise Critic?

RCL :NYSE had an exclusive Contract for the Meet and Mingels / Meet and Greet we all called them on all Cruise Lines..eh..So yes as Ship Mates/Roll Call Mates we had to ararnge, administrate, invite the officers aboard and such.

Now in 2019 A.D. I did registert for a Carnval Ship R/T NYC/NY on the North River to the Somers Isles (Bermuda)  as well changing the name in an Official Ceremony One Day beofre we depart Mindtown, NY. .

Yet I booked another cruise the same day on Princess Regal departing Pier 12 Red Hook, Brooklyn, NYC, NY on 09/28 to 10/05/ 2019 A.D. ..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But no way to Register for the Meet and Greet / Meet and Mingle ??? No URL, not even showing in the CC Roll Call Lists??

🆖

Edited by AAAAmerican

On 10/18/2016 at 9:29 AM, LauraS said:

Please visit this link, you will need to be logged in to complete the registration form. If you aren't logged in, you should be prompted do do so:

Update your Carnival/Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle Party Registration Info

We are asking for this information so that Carnival can deliver an invitation directly to your stateroom with the day, time and location of the Meet & Mingle party.

If you receive an email from Cruise Critic saying that the registration minimum has been met, THERE WILL BE A PARTY ON YOUR SAILING.

However, in order for you to receive an invite, please make sure your registration is updated!!! This is especially true for those of you who registered when we first announced.

Dear LauraS,

Yes now will you please provide one for our Carnival's Princess Regal, Dated Date of Regal Princess R/T NYC, NY September, 28th 2019 A.D. Embarkation?

8 hours ago, AAAAmerican said:

Dear LauraS,

Yes now will you please provide one for our Carnival's Princess Regal, Dated Date of Regal Princess R/T NYC, NY September, 28th 2019 A.D. Embarkation?

Princess does not have a formal sign up website as some other cruise lines do.  For Princess the Meet & Mingle is handled as such:

Princess Meet & Mingle Parties

Read through the posts on the thread to see if a member has started the process of hosting a Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle party on board.  If a member is coordinating the party and you are interested in attending, post a reply to their message to let them know.

If there is a not a party already set up for your sailing and you want to set one up here is some pertinent info on how to do so. The information below has been compiled from the Princess Forum, and is based upon individual experiences by members. It should be made VERY clear that there is no official sponsorship of Meet & Mingle Parties on board Princess ships. We appreciate the generosity of Princess in setting up these gatherings as they recognize the loyalty of Cruise Critic members. However, it should not be expected that each ship will offer the same amenities, or anything at all. Remember, too, that “paid” groups on board take precedence over non-paid groups, and there are often many groups on board vying for the same space.

All of the above said, let’s get started with the party planning!

1)    Before contacting anyone at Princess, your first step should be to POLL everyone on your ROLL CALL to see if they are interested in attending a Meet & Mingle on your cruise. It would be helpful to consider your daily itinerary, and obtain a general consensus as to when our fellow cruisers would be most likely to attend. Please make sure your efforts are coordinated so that only ONE person from each sailing is contacting the cruise line.

2)    Once you have determined that there is enough interest, you will need to contact the Princess On Board Events Coordinator for your ship no later than 5 weeks before your sailing

Here is a list compiled from the Princess message boards of current as of Jan 2016:

Angela Northcutt

Royal, Sun and Dawn

(661) 284-4333 
anorthcutt@princesscruises.com 

Jenny Streeck 
Sapphire, Grand 
(661) 284-4444 

jstreeck@princesscruises.com

Berna Grayr 
Ruby & Coral 
(661) 284-4448 

bgrayr@princesscruises.com

Lawrence Andrada 
Regal & Diamond 
(661) 284 4445 

landrada@princesscruises.com

Rosanne Pennucci 
Emerald & Island 
(661) 284 4443 

rpennucci@princesscruises.com

Jodi Rudolph 
Crown & Star 
(661) 284 4450 

jrudolph@princesscruises.com

Jan James 
Golden, Ocean, Pacific 
(661) 284-4452 

jjames@princesscruises.com

Coleen Reyes 
Caribbean & Sea 
(661) 284-4447 

creyes@princesscruises.com

Diana Hall
Supervisor, Onboard Services,
Charters, Large groups, Incentives,
(661) 284-4449

dhall@princesscruises.com

Marisa Sanders*special diets/Place order for distilled water/baby food 
dietaryrequest@princesscruises.com (661) 284-4450

3)     Make sure you come back to the Roll Call Thread to share the plans with your fellow members

Hope this helps

14 hours ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Dear Jenn,

As a fellow Garden Stater. Are you a breeder , show in AKC/UKC/BKC too?

Thank you Maam.

Good Saturday  morning , 04/27/2019 A.D.

Ewing is a really nice location. A few US Postal Codes too.

FYI: Did you know what is named Tinton Falls , Monmouth County has 9 US Postal Codes and no US Postal Facility..That by the way has the first Iron Furnace in all our Continent..

Youall do have what is called a Splash Page for the Princess Meet and Greets/ Meet and Mingles.

3.72%
Next Ex-Date May 23, 2019
Next Pay Date Jun 14, 2019

Thank you for providing Old Dated DATA INFO, January 2016 A.D.  do youall need more recent items as they do have TOLL FREE Numbers in the JOINT HQ for Carnivals +Cunard+ Princess which shares facilities in ((LaLa Land))Los Angeles County, California. As well maybe you may not know HAL is the Sub Parent now of the aforementioned two others.

CCL :NYSE LSE CUK :NYSE (Trading Symbols)

Trading Yesterday was another surprise too: Way lower volume .1.8 M vs 3.3 M

Yield is better than most banks and the US Treasury:

3.72%
Next Ex-Date May 23, 2019
Next Pay Date Jun 14, 2019

https://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcall/cruiselinel2.cfm?cruiselineid=28

Your Web Page for Princess has nothing you just showed.. Ah Updating is wanted and needed:

You have THOUSANDS of Princess/P&O Cruise Critic Members..

How to Set Up Your Princess Meet & Mingle

Meet & Mingle Online Before Your Cruise Find your Princess Roll Call using our Roll Call Tool. Then, join discussion before your cruise to find out who you'll be sailing with, make new friends and perhaps even share a shore excursion or two

The information below has been confirmed to us by Princess Cruises. We appreciate the generosity of Princess Cruises in setting up these gatherings as they recognize the loyalty of Cruise Critic members. However, it should not be expected that each ship will offer the same amenities, or anything at all. Remember, too, that paid groups on board may take precedence over non-paid groups, and there are often many groups on board vying for the same space. All of the above said, get started with the party planning!

Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle parties will be held on all Princess Cruises sailings. Please check the daily activities program, called Princess Patters, for notification regarding the day, location and time of the event. Should you wish to pre-arrange the Meet & Mingle for your sailing, please contact Princess Cruises Customer Service at 1-800-PRINCESS. Please make sure your efforts are coordinated so that only ONE person contacts Princess Cruises.

Hope this helps youall a lot more now!!!

Once you have determined that there is enough interest, you will need to contact the Princess On Board Events Coordinator for your ship no later than 5 weeks before your sailing

Here is a list compiled from the Princess message boards of current as of Jan 2016:

14 hours ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Princess does not have a formal sign up website as some other cruise lines do.  For Princess the Meet & Mingle is handled as such:

Princess Meet & Mingle Parties

Read through the posts on the thread to see if a member has started the process of hosting a Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle party on board.  If a member is coordinating the party and you are interested in attending, post a reply to their message to let them know.

If there is a not a party already set up for your sailing and you want to set one up here is some pertinent info on how to do so. The information below has been compiled from the Princess Forum, and is based upon individual experiences by members. It should be made VERY clear that there is no official sponsorship of Meet & Mingle Parties on board Princess ships. We appreciate the generosity of Princess in setting up these gatherings as they recognize the loyalty of Cruise Critic members. However, it should not be expected that each ship will offer the same amenities, or anything at all. Remember, too, that “paid” groups on board take precedence over non-paid groups, and there are often many groups on board vying for the same space.

All of the above said, let’s get started with the party planning!

1)    Before contacting anyone at Princess, your first step should be to POLL everyone on your ROLL CALL to see if they are interested in attending a Meet & Mingle on your cruise. It would be helpful to consider your daily itinerary, and obtain a general consensus as to when our fellow cruisers would be most likely to attend. Please make sure your efforts are coordinated so that only ONE person from each sailing is contacting the cruise line.

2)    Once you have determined that there is enough interest, you will need to contact the Princess On Board Events Coordinator for your ship no later than 5 weeks before your sailing

Angela Northcutt

Royal, Sun and Dawn

(661) 284-4333 
anorthcutt@princesscruises.com 

Jenny Streeck 
Sapphire, Grand 
(661) 284-4444 

jstreeck@princesscruises.com

Berna Grayr 
Ruby & Coral 
(661) 284-4448 

bgrayr@princesscruises.com

Lawrence Andrada 
Regal & Diamond 
(661) 284 4445 

landrada@princesscruises.com

Rosanne Pennucci 
Emerald & Island 
(661) 284 4443 

rpennucci@princesscruises.com

Jodi Rudolph 
Crown & Star 
(661) 284 4450 

jrudolph@princesscruises.com

Jan James 
Golden, Ocean, Pacific 
(661) 284-4452 

jjames@princesscruises.com

Coleen Reyes 
Caribbean & Sea 
(661) 284-4447 

creyes@princesscruises.com

Diana Hall
Supervisor, Onboard Services,
Charters, Large groups, Incentives,
(661) 284-4449

dhall@princesscruises.com

Marisa Sanders*special diets/Place order for distilled water/baby food 
dietaryrequest@princesscruises.com (661) 284-4450

3)     Make sure you come back to the Roll Call Thread to share the plans with your fellow members

Hope this helps

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/19/2019 at 5:53 PM, pusywillow said:

How can I change my email address?   I no longer can get email on Hotmail.

I also can not get my confirmation email telling me where and when the M&G is being held.  I did not see it in the daily paper. Maybe that is why people are not attending.

On 10/19/2019 at 5:53 PM, pusywillow said:

How can I change my email address?   I no longer can get email on Hotmail.

Please send us an email help@cruisecritic.com and let us know what you would like your email address changed to

15 hours ago, pusywillow said:

I also can not get my confirmation email telling me where and when the M&G is being held.  I did not see it in the daily paper. Maybe that is why people are not attending.

Not sure what cruise line you are sailing on.  Most will deliver an invite with the info to your stateroom and publish it in the dailies.  They generally do not email you with that info

5 hours ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Not sure what cruise line you are sailing on.  Most will deliver an invite with the info to your stateroom and publish it in the dailies.  They generally do not email you with that info

I am on Carnival. Thanks!  I have never gotten anything in my stateroom.

27 minutes ago, Traveling52 said:

I need to take our names off the list for meet and mingle on the Carnival Sunshine for October 26, how do I do that?

At this point for your sailing, the list was already sent to Carnival so removing your name wouldn't do anything.  No worries though - if you are not on the sailing they would surely notice that you cancelled and would not deliver an invite.  If you are still on the sailing but choose not to attend you can just ignore the invite.

In the future if you wish to delete a party reservation you can view all of your registered parties and edit/delete at this link

https://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcall/partylist.cfm?setrd=s

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, Nutcracker44 said:

Please send link To meet and Mingle as I can’t see it on the page 

carnival spirit March 24 2020 Sydney to Hawaii 

Blake 

Hi @Nutcracker44

You can register to attend the meet and mingle here, choose your date from the drop down:  https://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcall/entry_cl.cfm?ship=176

If you would like to visit your sailing's roll call and chat with other members on your sailing you can visit the thread here:  

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Cisco Kid said:

Is it too late to sign up my group of six for the Meet and Mingle on Carnival Horizon sailing January 11, 2020?  I tried tried last week and could not.

Thanks.

Yes, Online Meet & Mingle registrations have closed for your sailing.  

If you have not registered, you may call or visit guest services upon boarding to request that you are added to the guest list. 

Have a great cruise,

• 4 weeks later...

With all due respect, Jenn and LauraS, the arrangement you have with Carnival isn't working. I just got off the PANORAMA a week ago on my 'white card" 25th cruise and NEVER received an invitation to the Meet'n'Mingle with the time and location. I stumbled upon it accidentally and observed 20 people attending a wake, it seemed. I see the posting on your ship and date as only a way to exchange last minute information about the cruise, parking, boarding, excursions, etc. of the ship we're all taking.

Edited by glrounds

• Administrators
On 2/1/2020 at 8:28 PM, glrounds said:

With all due respect, Jenn and LauraS, the arrangement you have with Carnival isn't working. I just got off the PANORAMA a week ago on my 'white card" 25th cruise and NEVER received an invitation to the Meet'n'Mingle with the time and location. I stumbled upon it accidentally and observed 20 people attending a wake, it seemed. I see the posting on your ship and date as only a way to exchange last minute information about the cruise, parking, boarding, excursions, etc. of the ship we're all taking.

Hi Gary:

Thank you for the feedback.  I'm going to send it right over to Carnival for their review.

You should have received an invitation delivered to your stateroom. 

Carnival's responsibility as to whether the party is "fun" or dead (pun intended) is limited; their requirement is to provide the space and light refreshments.  It is up to our members to "mingle" with one another...after all, that's the sole purpose of these M&M parties!  From time to time, a ship may send an officer or the CD to MC the event, but that isn't part of our partnership requirement.  It's nice, and it helps....but it isn't a requirement.

This is why participation in the ROLL CALL here on Cruise Critic is crucial.  You get to know the players....and oftentimes someone rises to the surface as a true party person!  They plan other events for the group -- such as a cabin crawl, slot pull, gift exchange, etc.  It makes all the difference in the world when one person (or a small group of persons) steps up to the plate!

Over the years I've said that "sitting down at a M&M is the kiss of death".  There is no entertainment at these events...the entertainment is YOU!  Get up, walk around....meet your fellow members who you have been chatting with all these years (or even just days). 

Thanks for reach out; I will definitely share that your invite wasn't delivered.

Laura

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I am cruising for the first time in Carnival Sunrise on this coming March 7, 2020. I tried to register for Meet & Mingle for that one but I just see events May 2020 onwards. Is there a way to register for my cruise?