Shore Excursion coupon/promo code?

• 1 month later...
Shore excursions are best done by organizing your own private tours (by shared minivan) on your CC roll call.

Sure, for some people and in some ports. The specific tour I wanted to do is offered by one company, the roll call isn't active, and I don't like to rely on internet strangers for my tours. I just read a story on here the other day where a private tour organized on a CC roll call never happened because 2 people never showed, and no one wanted to pony up the extra money that those 2 people still owed to pay for the tour. I'd rather not scramble for something to do last minute in the event that happens. And I'm good on my own. :)

Sure, for some people and in some ports. The specific tour I wanted to do is offered by one company, the roll call isn't active, and I don't like to rely on internet strangers for my tours. I just read a story on here the other day where a private tour organized on a CC roll call never happened because 2 people never showed, and no one wanted to pony up the extra money that those 2 people still owed to pay for the tour. I'd rather not scramble for something to do last minute in the event that happens. And I'm good on my own. :)
I've organised full day tours in Europe that were between €19 to €30 per person and I have had dropouts of between 2 to 6 people.

It wasn't a problem because a lot of others were glad to join last minute to fill up the vacancies at such fantastic value, at a fraction of the cost

I've organised full day tours in Europe that were between €19 to €30 per person and I have had dropouts of between 2 to 6 people.

It wasn't a problem because a lot of others were glad to join last minute to fill up the vacancies at such fantastic value, at a fraction of the cost

And that's fantastic! But as I said, it works for some people and in some ports - that wouldn't work for me. Luckily there's enough ships, ports, and tours for us all to cruise as we like. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Amy McG said:

Help needed to locate working code(s) for Feb 2019 cruise. Trying to book excursions now and COSTSHRX not longer valid. TIA

You must go through the link Costco provides for the code to work. I just did this again last night for excursion in March. 

Go to costcotravel . com and go all of the way down and click on Shore Excursions in the black box. It will load a new page for Excursions, then click on their link that takes you to Shore Excursions Group. You will see, I believe, v/a/Costco in the browser line and then the code can be applied at checkout.

Exactly!

Thanks to WIFosterMama for the info, I just tried it...

You  add " /v/a/Costco " after the ".com" . (No need to go to Costco link first).

Then, at checkout, you enter the code  " COSTSHRX " to get the 10% or unless it is already there (" Costco Exclusive 10% Member Savings ").

Bon Voyage!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/6/2018 at 4:30 AM, netc101 said:

Has anyone used this company before? are the any good, and reliable.

I am a little nervous booking

We used Shoe Excursions Group in the past and were happy with the excursions..  The prices were very good for Caribbean tours.  If you review a tour, you can get an additional 10% off the next time around.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 5:21 AM, Krisco said:

Used shoreexcursionsgroup.com last week for the Dolphin Encounter at Balmoral Island on Nassau stop for 4 people. Someone from the ship booked same excursion and said they paid $150 pp. I paid $77 with the coupon pp. that’s a huge difference. They got their wrist bands by the ship, we walked down to senior Frogs and they met us there and that is right where we boarded the tranport boat. Same excursion, half the price. I rarely book through the ship anymore unless they are only offering something we want. Even with tender ports.

Same thing happened in Nassau for us. We used a local tour operator for swimming with sting rays, but the catamaran we boarded to get to the excursion was filled with people from our cruise. They paid nearly twice as much as we did, but literally identical tour.