Hamilton

cruzilove

Does anyone know if there is a cruise line that is planning on sailing to Hamilton and St. George again. I love Bermuda....Kings Wharf not so much.

Next year HAL Veendam will have six sailings from Boston that dock in Hamilton. Viking Cruises will dock twice in Hamilton. The Viking sailings are 15 day sailings out of New York that dock two days in Hamilton and have a bunch of other ports ending up in San Juan I think. Oceania has a couple of 15 day sailings out of New York that dock for two days St. George. And 15 days out of Miami that dock 2 days in Hamilton and 1 day in St. George. Regent has a 10 night round trip out of Miami with 2 days in St. George. A 12 night round trip out of New York with 2 nights in Hamilton and 2 in St. George. A 15 night New York to Miami that does 2 days in St. George.

There may be some I missed. There doesn't seem to be any like the old days that are seven days and call on both Hamilton and St. George. The closest would be Veendam that does Hamilton the whole time in Bermuda.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Charles4515

The Veendam docks in Hamilton. I think one of NCL''s luxury lines has plans to go to St. George. The issue is that the passage to these ports are small, so the larger ships can't get in.

Yea i know....i can't stand that the cruise lines have decided that bigger is better. I have ceased cruising on RCCL even tho i am a diamond plus member.

Next year HAL Veendam will have six sailings from Boston that dock in Hamilton. Viking Cruises will dock twice in Hamilton. The Viking sailings are 15 day sailings out of New York that dock two days in Hamilton and have a bunch of other ports ending up in San Juan I think. Oceania has a couple of 15 day sailings out of New York that dock for two days St. George. And 15 days out of Miami that dock 2 days in Hamilton and 1 day in St. George. Regent has a 10 night round trip out of Miami with 2 days in St. George. A 12 night round trip out of New York with 2 nights in Hamilton and 2 in St. George. A 15 night New York to Miami that does 2 days in St. George.

There may be some I missed. There doesn't seem to be any like the old days that are seven days and call on both Hamilton and St. George. The closest would be Veendam that does Hamilton the whole time in Bermuda.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you very much...this is extremely helpful.

We will be taking our 2nd Veendam cruise to Bermuda, out of Boston, next May.What we do is take the bus from Hamilton to St. George and spend the day there.The bus system in Bermuda is the best I've ever encountered.