Any experience with Camp Carnival on the Legend?

klarocco

• 2 weeks later...

If you have been on the Spirit... the Legend is basically the same...they are sister ships and the lay out is similar. My only complaint with these ships is that the Camp is in the bow of the boat...so if they get a lot of waves it is really felt there...we had a day leaving Panama on the Legend that the waves were really rolly...man all the kids got sick pretty fast there with the bow getting hit the worst as they turned the ship into the waves to cut through them.

Other than that I love the spirit class vessels....my kids loved the main pool on this boat! I also liked the waterslide being in the back away from the crowds & not at the center of the boat...they could not get enough of the ship. The Legend really was my favorite boat I have been on...so sleek.

The Conquest vessels which I have also been on have a way bigger kids areas (HUGE) and it isn't in the bow of the boat! I think they built these class of boats with kids & teens in mind. Maybe for Next time...Have Fun!

We were on this ship last year. We have two ds (2 and 5 at the time). They loved it and did not want to leave. My baby cried when it was time to leave at the end of the day :D !!! The best part was the dinner program, my 5 year old really enjoyed eating with his friends he made during the trip.

Cacolin

Archived