Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

2 minutes ago, MVPinBoynton said:

Believe me I looked all around for them. I wouldn’t be surprised if they had a few in Edge shops next week. 

Well, then it will be up to VT to get them for us.  VT - put it on the list, please!   :classic_rolleyes:

Edited by beachbunny6
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, beachbunny6 said:

vt- I wonder if those are the people that Celebrity was entertaining at the Nova Southeastern Oceanographic venue this morning.  Maybe they all got those shirts as souvenirs.  Too cool!

T25 is beautiful!  We can only hope that it is as efficient as they say it will be.  

It is only appropriate that the terminal is a gorgeous home base for an amazingly stunning new ship.  Edge, enjoy your new home!  

That’s a good thought. I’ll ask LLP on Sunday night - I’m sure I’ll be invited to the Iconic Suite as soon as I board. 😉

i couldnt sleep last night - kept worrying about missing the boat .....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, vtcruising said:

That’s a good thought. I’ll ask LLP on Sunday night - I’m sure I’ll be invited to the Iconic Suite as soon as I board. 😉

Well, I am sure that if you speak to your BFF LLP about how we all would so LOVE to have one of those shirts, she will gladly supply you with enough for all of us, right?  I mean, are there any more loyal Edgies than all of us here?  I seriously doubt it!  

• Haha 1

The Edge  as she was doing the "shift" before settling back into her spot.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.cc09a4eb708b9c95139f6b81a02987ba.jpg

Question:  She will not be leaving port again until Wednesday, correct?  Who is onboard now?  What is the schedule through the 9th... when MY cruise begins?

Edited by Iamthesea
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, vtcruising said:

My dh who enjoys cruising but is not into Cruise Critic or knowing much info ahead of time, confessed to having an EDGE dream/ nightmare last night....there were dup EDGE ships side by side, each with a Tiffany store on board..the item I wanted was on the other ship and I made him  climb over  on a rope..how insane is that..? 

Guess I need to calm down..before I drive him over the Edge

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, hcat said:

My dh who enjoys cruising but is not into Cruise Critic or knowing much info ahead of time, confessed to having an EDGE dream/ nightmare last night....there were dup EDGE ships side by side, each with a Tiffany store on board..the item I wanted was on the other ship and I made him  climb over  on a rope..how insane is that..? 

OMG, that’s a pretty scary dream. Just read this to my DH who, though interested in the Edge, isn’t as - ahem - obsessed as I am. He empathizes with your DH, though he knows I could not care less about Tiffany. His scary dream would be about me falling for an upgrade offer to a suite costing thousands of additional dollars😱 He knows that would never happen, but he also knows I’d love to do it😈 Btw, I think your DH deserves a premium beverage package to help him forget that bad dream😉

Edited by Silkroad

1 hour ago, Iamthesea said:

Question:  She will not be leaving port again until Wednesday, correct?  Who is onboard now?  What is the schedule through the 9th... when MY cruise begins?

Great photo! Thanks😊

48 minutes ago, hcat said:

I think we are driving our partners crazy. My DH had a nightmare about the Edge a few weeks ago. He couldn't remember it clearly, but it had something to do with a missing wine steward - now that's a scary dream! 😉

1 hour ago, Iamthesea said:

Beautiful picture!

This is what I've pieced together for her schedule:

image.png.1256f13eee9d98b5edfcd88dfe802e24.png

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

I think we are driving our partners crazy. My DH had a nightmare about the Edge a few weeks ago. He couldn't remember it clearly, but it had something to do with a missing wine steward - now that's a scary dream! 😉

Now you’re scaring me! Was the wine missing too?😱 I think we all need a vacation😎

Edited by Silkroad
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Iamthesea said:

Hello "I Am The Sea". Is it safe to assume that you are a fellow fan of The Who? If you're not you most likely don't know that your screen name is a song of theirs from their Rock opera Quadrophenia...

Edited by Ox Fan Cruiser

10 hours ago, Silkroad said:

OMG, that’s a pretty scary dream. Just read this to my DH who, though interested in the Edge, isn’t as - ahem - obsessed as I am. He empathizes with your DH, though he knows I could not care less about Tiffany. His scary dream would be about me falling for an upgrade offer to a suite costing thousands of additional dollars😱 He knows that would never happen, but he also knows I’d love to do it😈 Btw, I think your DH deserves a premium beverage package to help him forget that bad dream😉

My DH will be fine...I think he will enjoy EDGE if we find our niche spots including someplace where he can smoke his cigar ( away from me).

He already knows I am not shopping in Tiffany, Cartier or anyplace Roberto Coin.....I already have all the usual stuff they sell onboard,...lapis, amber, a watch, charms etc.  Might get a new handbag if one catches my interest! But what an odd dream....

• Like 1

FYI sorry if this isn’t news to you, but Celebrity has a sweepstakes on their US website. We can play to win a seven night cruise on Edge. Why? Because Edgies/Edgelings simply cannot get enough time on Edge😂 Here’s the link:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/edge/edge-of-possibilities

Edited by Silkroad
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ox Fan Cruiser said:

Hello "I Am The Sea". Is it safe to assume that you are a fellow fan of The Who? If you're not you most likely don't know that your screen name is a song of theirs from their Rock opera Quadrophenia...

Nope!  I have never heard of that song, and am not a fan of Who.  I will have to look that up.  My screen name came from a sign that has hung on my screen porch for many years.  I am a fan of the beach/sea. 

vt - Thank you for the schedule breakdown.  Hopefully, all the kinks will be ironed over before DH and I board on the 9th. 

FYI  - For those that complimented my photo, that is actually a screen grab from the Port Cam.  Though it was pretty, too!  🙂

1 hour ago, Silkroad said:

FYI sorry if this isn’t news to you, but Celebrity has a sweepstakes on their US website. We can play to win a seven night cruise on Edge. Why? Because Edgies/Edgelings simply cannot get enough time on Edge😂 Here’s the link:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/edge/edge-of-possibilities

Sorry, I’ve been entering every day and will be winning it. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Iamthesea said:

After watching the beautiful video posted above, it occured to me that I don't see a helicopter pad.  Is there a  pad on this ship?  The area that would normally hold one is tiny.

From my understanding most cruise  ships don’t land helicopters, but need an area where one can hover and drop the stretcher to the pad below to pick up a patient.