Changed my reservation

scarlet-amelia

You will like your room very much. Yes, the cabin and balcony are the same size but the bathroom is very nice. The shower has glass doors and is big enough for two people.[emoji6] The shower has a nicer shower head with additional nozzles to point at strategic locations. Use the spa every day and you will get addicted. When you board go to the spa and ask for a tour. Hit the Sanarium first, then the Sauna, then take a cold shower. Then ten minutes in the steam room before you hit the pool. Finally grab one of those heated loungers. Ahhhh...[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I didn't sail in a mini suite but I LOVED the thermal spa and spent a lot of time there. I had the dining package and felt the food was better in the specialty restaurants so I'm glad I had that perk. Enjoy your cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hit the Sanarium first, then the Sauna, then take a cold shower. Then ten minutes in the steam room before you hit the pool. Finally grab one of those heated loungers. Ahhhh...[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Bob... I don't know what a Sanarium is. I know there are a ton of photos on the board here... but they aren't labeled. Could you tell me what the Sanarium is, and perhaps direct me to the photo?

Hi Bob... I don't know what a Sanarium is. I know there are a ton of photos on the board here... but they aren't labeled. Could you tell me what the Sanarium is, and perhaps direct me to the photo?

It's sort of between a sauna, which is a dry, very hot heat, and a typical steam room. It's a good starting point as it's more moderate in nature. Then when you do hit the sauna it doesn't seem so harsh. I love the sauna myself, that's where you really build up a sweat. Just ten minutes in there is plenty. Trust me, if you you do the whole regimen, including the cold shower the steam room, the pool, and the heated loungers you will be hooked. It's like somebody opened a zipper on your head and let out every ounce of tension.[emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Forums