Resort for a Day

karpems

Resort for a day .com has a place they work with in Roatan. We used them in Jamaica and my sister in law used them in Freeport and they were great. Was also recommended by a travel agent friend.

The excursions offered by your ship might also have hotel day pass options.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

There are several places/resorts on the island which offer day passes, pools are a bit harder to come by. Please tell me what is a luxury pool? Is there anything else you wish is a day pass?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Edited by Guest 2000

There are several places/resorts on the island which offer day passes, pools are a bit harder to come by. Please tell me what is a luxury pool? Is there anything else you wish is a day pass?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Just looking for a nice pool for the day with food, showers, etc

Just looking for a nice pool for the day with food, showers, etc

My apologies, nice is subjective.

Have a look at pics on the websites of Turquoise Bay, Parrot Tree Plantation, and Club Natale, these three are in quiet places with only their food as an option. I am not sure about showers, but my guess would be yes. One could contact them to make sure.

On West Bay Beach, the premiere beach of the island, sometimes a madhouse. Mayan Princess, Infinity Bay and Paradise Beach Club are the only pools I know about. At one point there were restrictions about day passes and pools, they all have web sites with contact.

I recommend you have a look at all the web sites and the reviews on Trip Adviser to see is the food in the quiet places suits. If you go to West Bay beach, finding food is easy.

If my only requirement was a pool which appealed to me, I would choose Mayan Princess and I would eat at Beacher's. Though I have not seen the pool at Paradise in years. If anyone in my party wanted to snorkel I would choose Infinity Bay and try their Palapa Bar food. If I were sick to death of all the people on the ship, I would choose other than West Bay Beach.

My apologies, nice is subjective.

Have a look at pics on the websites of Turquoise Bay, Parrot Tree Plantation, and Club Natale, these three are in quiet places with only their food as an option. I am not sure about showers, but my guess would be yes. One could contact them to make sure.

On West Bay Beach, the premiere beach of the island, sometimes a madhouse. Mayan Princess, Infinity Bay and Paradise Beach Club are the only pools I know about. At one point there were restrictions about day passes and pools, they all have web sites with contact.

I recommend you have a look at all the web sites and the reviews on Trip Adviser to see is the food in the quiet places suits. If you go to West Bay beach, finding food is easy.

If my only requirement was a pool which appealed to me, I would choose Mayan Princess and I would eat at Beacher's. Though I have not seen the pool at Paradise in years. If anyone in my party wanted to snorkel I would choose Infinity Bay and try their Palapa Bar food. If I were sick to death of all the people on the ship, I would choose other than West Bay Beach.

Thanks!