Woo-Hoo! Booked the Island Princess for Aug. 2005 today!

Kayla's Mom

So excited....we are booked on the Island Princess northbound for August 13, 2005. I had been afraid when I got the Princess rates and even the Travelocity rates, but was pleased when I got cruisequick's quote....much better. We have a BA cabin (C404) -- has anyone stayed in one of the Caribe BA cabins?

Do I really have to wait 14 months??????

RCCI Legend of the Seas to Alaska 8/02

NCL Star to Hawaii 04/04

icon_biggrin.gif My wife and I are booked on the southbound Island this August 28. Will let ya know. We did the Radiance(RCC) last Sept. on a round trip and loved it, just wanted to take a bit more time in port and rent a car and drive around Denali a few days prior to cruise...We booked a mini suite for $100 more than a balcony and have already gotten one upgrade from the fairy...Congrats on your cruise...

From the swamp, Lenny

Great!!!! You get to spend that time here with us!! icon_smile.gif You will know everything there is to know about your ship, and all the others!! When you board, you will feel like you are home!! icon_biggrin.gif

Sue

7 days on Star Princess 10/24

We were on Caribe deck cabin 514 in April. Fab cabin!! Huge balcony, half covered half open. Good size square table and 2 high back reclining chairs. Batted my eyelashes at the steward, (OK DH also gave him $10), and he bought us a lounger as well!!

The ship is just great, you will have the best time!!

Sue

Counting the days until Sapphire Princess March 2005

Archived