MSC email to complain.

GOLDENBONNY

LOL! Good luck with that. They didn't do anything really on the ship, you think they'll fix it afterwards?

No:rolleyes:. I will wait till Monday and if I don't get answer for my email I will cancel my future cruise and book with Costa . They have same cruise same days almost same price.

No:rolleyes:. I will wait till Monday and if I don't get answer for my email I will cancel my future cruise and book with Costa . They have same cruise same days almost same price.

My expectation is MSC will do sweet fanny adams for you. However, if you think Costa will be any better, think again. Perhaps it is an Italian thing but both or off the ship, both lines have no idea of the concept of good customer service. The most satisfaction I have ever got from them are platitudes and a Mediterranean shrug. Push the issue further and they get rude, offhandish and simply had the situation back to you with a 'thank you for your opinion'. Costa thanked me once for my opinion and I challenged the guest relations manager that it was not opinion that it was fact, the incident did happen, when, where and what time etc with photos. Her response was 'is there anything else I can help you with today'. I stated that lets get this issue sorted before we move on to anything else. Her response 'is there anything else I can help you with today'. My response 'Lets get this sorted first'. Her response 'is there anything else I can help you with today'. And round and round we went and nothing gained on my part. They are trained not to give an inch and to frustrate the you and situation! It all becomes too much trouble that you soon learn not to bother and that is exactly what they want you to do - not annoy them!

• Like 1

My expectation is MSC will do sweet fanny adams for you. However, if you think Costa will be any better, think again. Perhaps it is an Italian thing but both or off the ship, both lines have no idea of the concept of good customer service. The most satisfaction I have ever got from them are platitudes and a Mediterranean shrug. Push the issue further and they get rude, offhandish and simply had the situation back to you with a 'thank you for your opinion'. Costa thanked me once for my opinion and I challenged the guest relations manager that it was not opinion that it was fact, the incident did happen, when, where and what time etc with photos. Her response was 'is there anything else I can help you with today'. I stated that lets get this issue sorted before we move on to anything else. Her response 'is there anything else I can help you with today'. My response 'Lets get this sorted first'. Her response 'is there anything else I can help you with today'. And round and round we went and nothing gained on my part. They are trained not to give an inch and to frustrate the you and situation! It all becomes too much trouble that you soon learn not to bother and that is exactly what they want you to do - not annoy them!

I know about Costa as well . :p:p thank you for your opinion would be good for me right now, but not even this offed so far LOL They just ignore me :p:p

I know about Costa as well . :p:p thank you for your opinion would be good for me right now, but not even this offed so far LOL They just ignore me :p:p

If you do go with Costa, let me know how they are. I'm not loyal to any one cruise line....Costa hasn't been on my radar, especially after Concordia...:eek:

If you do go with Costa, let me know how they are. I'm not loyal to any one cruise line....Costa hasn't been on my radar, especially after Concordia...:eek:

We did Costa twice long time ago and we loved it. They used to be very similar to MSC ,hard to say how are hey now.

• 2 months later...

Did you get any response or efforts from MSC to make things right? I deal a lot in customer service myself and can't believe how much MSC fails in that area and I haven't even went on the cruise yet. I'd cancel but of course they don't reply to emails or phone messages until after our cancellation deadline. We've also already bought plane tickets, so I guess we'll make the most of it. I was curious if your situation was ever resolved.

Did you get any response or efforts from MSC to make things right? I deal a lot in customer service myself and can't believe how much MSC fails in that area and I haven't even went on the cruise yet. I'd cancel but of course they don't reply to emails or phone messages until after our cancellation deadline. We've also already bought plane tickets, so I guess we'll make the most of it. I was curious if your situation was ever resolved.

No. Nothing. Not even "sorry" letter . I got my money back from my phone company that's it. ;p

I'm not the OP but but I had a very good experience with shore side dealing with something that I did not get resolved on ship to my satisfaction.

Detail are in my review if you care to read it.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2438413

No. Nothing. Not even "sorry" letter . I got my money back from my phone company that's it. ;p

Doesn't surprise me you were ignored by MSC but I'm really happy you got your money back from the phone company! Thanks for sharing your story. It's a good lesson for us all. :)

I'm optimistically hoping for the best once onboard. So far, the customer service has been completely inconsistent with policies and answers to questions. This board and the posters have been life savers. We have never felt so unprepared for something and you guys have been great. The MSC customer service has been like the proverbial box of chocolates...never know what you're going to get.

I have to say that I cant complain about the customer service. Our Divina experience was mixed, but most of that was because of the disruption by Hurricane Andrew. MSC did acknowledge the problems and try to fix them. They even gave my mother a free cruise because her friend/room partner could not make the trip do to airline issues. They didnt even have trip insurance and MSC wasnt required to do anything for them. So not only did my mom get to take the cruise and have a room by herself, she didnt have to pay a single supplement and she was given a free cruise later. That was above and beyond. There were issues on our cruise, but because of their treatment of my mother I am giving them another shot.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 1/6/2017 at 1:27 AM, tomvet said:

Good morning Tomvet.

As you were my inspiration in your umpteen reviews to try MSC, and in particular their Pizzas...

1015303551_Suite1502121PizzaNight.jpg.d189898729a3cdd896b46582c4f8bc27.jpg

I thought it only fair to let you know how my wife and I fared on our first MSC cruise, 14 nights  onboard MSC Preziosa...

https://solentrichardscruiseblog.com/2020/03/25/msc-preziosa-yacht-club-experience/

You will recall that we can't be bothered looking for savings every angle of cruising which certainly adds to one's enjoyment. Yes, we enjoyed it so much that we have now booked another MSC cruise and having transferred our Cunard loyalty under the MSC transfer scheme We definatley are MSC Now. 😄 😄

2053991747_WeAreNotMSC1RedTextWhiteX.jpg.39e9f4e7f62a52a7646367828ceedcf4.jpg

I think all the cruiselines are worried about the possibility of bankruptcy right now.

I really do not think they care about personal complaints.

Those days are gone.

Right now, I would settle for a cruise with half the service I used to get.

I have a cruise booked in June and another in October. I expect them both to be cancelled.

On 1/4/2017 at 10:10 AM, GOLDENBONNY said:

Dose any one know email address I can send my review and complains? I have time now and really want them to know about all mess and undelivered promises :p I had one from the ship but I lost it. :rolleyes:

I got this email from a prior phone call with MSC USA: feedback@msccruisesusa.com