Email about entertainment

holleygirl75

For our last two cruises including the one we are taking this week, we did receive the entertainment email two weeks before sailing. However, it was very vague and did not give specifics on who the entertainers would be or what movies would be shown. I had one from a year ago with more specifics and it's exactly the same format, it just looks like they can't be bothered to insert the details and have kept it more generic. It's a shame because that always enhanced the precruise excitement.

For our last two cruises including the one we are taking this week, we did receive the entertainment email two weeks before sailing. However, it was very vague and did not give specifics on who the entertainers would be or what movies would be shown. I had one from a year ago with more specifics and it's exactly the same format, it just looks like they can't be bothered to insert the details and have kept it more generic. It's a shame because that always enhanced the precruise excitement.

I got my email last week too, two weeks in advance of our cruise.

Very excited to read all the details but nothing specific at all. Guess it will unfold once we board.

For example of useless information:

Dear (my name) ,

With your departure quickly approaching, we hope you're getting excited for your upcoming cruise aboard the CARIBBEAN PRINCESS !

Throughout your vacation, you'll enjoy an exciting array of entertainment options including thrilling, original production shows and spectacular guest entertainers. Plus, find out more about yourself and the world around you through onboard enrichment classes, fun onboard activities and enriching port lectures. There's something for every style and mood!

We look forward to welcoming you onboard soon!

000000.jpg

Sincerely,

Your Cruise Director

Visit Princess.com for entertainment options on your cruise:

ORIGINAL PRODUCTION SHOWS

ONBOARD MEDIA

GUEST ENTERTAINERS

• Move to the rhythm of the beat, or for some belly laughs catch a stand-up comedy act!

ACTIVITIES

Plus, we're hosting onboard festivals that originate from every corner of the globe!

For example of useless information:

Dear (my name) ,

With your departure quickly approaching, we hope you're getting excited for your upcoming cruise aboard the CARIBBEAN PRINCESS !

Throughout your vacation, you'll enjoy an exciting array of entertainment options including thrilling, original production shows and spectacular guest entertainers. Plus, find out more about yourself and the world around you through onboard enrichment classes, fun onboard activities and enriching port lectures. There's something for every style and mood!

We look forward to welcoming you onboard soon!

000000.jpg

Sincerely,

Your Cruise Director

Visit Princess.com for entertainment options on your cruise:

ORIGINAL PRODUCTION SHOWS

ONBOARD MEDIA

GUEST ENTERTAINERS

• Move to the rhythm of the beat, or for some belly laughs catch a stand-up comedy act!

ACTIVITIES

Plus, we're hosting onboard festivals that originate from every corner of the globe!

Sheesh... Email like that is a waste of perfectly good ones and zeroes! :rolleyes: