AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

3 minutes ago, ULCajunCruiser said:

If I deposit a full card to my S&S account and still have a balance remaining after the cruise, they will refund me that balance back on another gift card; is that correct?? ( I know not immediately, but within a few weeks)

Yes, that is correct. Any remaining funds in your S&S account, will be issued as a refund in the form of another gift card.....provided those remaining funds are NOT Cruise Cash. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ULCajunCruiser said:

If I deposit a full card to my S&S account and still have a balance remaining after the cruise, they will refund me that balance back on another gift card; is that correct?? ( I know not immediately, but within a few weeks)

Yes, that is correct. Any remaining funds in your S&S account, will be issued as a refund in the form of another gift card.....provided those remaining funds are NOT Cruise Cash. 

11 minutes ago, Joe817 said:

10 minutes ago, Joe817 said:

You're repeating yourself, Joe. 😆 Deja Vu.

18 minutes ago, regoodwinjr said:

No, you can choose the amount you want to add to the S&S. We did that on our last cruise.

14 minutes ago, bury me at sea said:

Guest Services has done that for me.  They did it in separate transactions.  They will also apply a requested amount off a card leaving a balance on it.

Thanks. That's what I thought. They wouldn't do it for us in December in the NOLA terminal or onboard Valor. But I think I might've screwed up when I created our accounts during online check-in. I think I put all three of us on one expense account with a primary and two of us pulling from their funds. It was late, I did online check-in as soon as it became available, and I wasn't paying attention. This time, I put us all on separate accounts like we normally do.

1 hour ago, ULCajunCruiser said:

For me it has been a matter of days to get a new gift card and comes via FEDEX 2nd day air every time.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, oldjetdriver said:

Princess $500 & $100 cards are in stock

4 hours ago, Petersonfcu said:

And they appear to be gone already.  

3 hours ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

And they're back again.  11:10 am eastern.

Happy days are here again.

500 x 4  100 x 1 will pay off January  Enchanted  Princess  cruise.

They had my last name listed as Null though.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

They had my last name listed as Null though.

I don't even know if contacting Allstate Rewards customer service would help with reporting this bug. For one, they aren't the greatest customer service in the world and are often not in the know. More so, since Deluxe Rewards runs the site, I feel like they're the ones that should be notified, but there's nothing on the Rewards site to contact them directly. It's all contact info. for Allstate. Maybe if I feel like punishing myself in the next day or two, I'll call Allstate just to see if they're aware.

I'll say it again in case someone missed it. If the "Null" thing happens to you, you can call Allstate Rewards customer service. They're able to cancel orders as long as you call the same day the order was placed, then they can re-order your cards with the correct info. For me, the "Null" problem caused my UPS driver to come back and verify who I was because he saw "Null" and thought he had delivered to the wrong person.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

I don't even know if contacting Allstate Rewards customer service would help with reporting this bug. For one, they aren't the greatest customer service in the world and are often not in the know. More so, since Deluxe Rewards runs the site, I feel like they're the ones that should be notified, but there's nothing on the Rewards site to contact them directly. It's all contact info. for Allstate. Maybe if I feel like punishing myself in the next day or two, I'll call Allstate just to see if they're aware.

I'll say it again in case someone missed it. If the "Null" thing happens to you, you can call Allstate Rewards customer service. They're able to cancel orders as long as you call the same day the order was placed, then they can re-order your cards with the correct info. For me, the "Null" problem caused my UPS driver to come back and verify who I was because he saw "Null" and thought he had delivered to the wrong person.

I was fortunate that my UPS driver didn’t care. 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

I swear this Daily Deal thing is super selective! I was on my computer as when I tried to log in a 2:59pm, and it says "Unable To Log In". I immediately went to my phone, which allowed me to log on, but after I waited 30 seconds for the Daily Deal to become available, the "Add to Shopping Cart" button would turn gray, and then a few seconds later, it would show as "Unavailable". And after waiting for about 40 min, it would then show as available; but when I clicked on it, it said "Daily Deal is out". This happened 3 times!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I was fortunate that my UPS driver didn’t care. 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

When it came down to it, mine didn't care too much either. I told him I knew exactly what it was and I was expecting it. That was good enough for him, but he could've easily made a bigger deal out of it. The way I see it, the address was correct, so it was pretty obvious he was at the right house.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

I swear this Daily Deal thing is super selective! I was on my computer as when I tried to log in a 2:59pm, and it says "Unable To Log In". I immediately went to my phone, which allowed me to log on, but after I waited 30 seconds for the Daily Deal to become available, the "Add to Shopping Cart" button would turn gray, and then a few seconds later, it would show as "Unavailable". And after waiting for about 40 min, it would then show as available; but when I clicked on it, it said "Daily Deal is out". This happened 3 times!

I've never done them. Maybe so many people are trying to get it that the system is bogged down and acts all caddywompus. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 2/6/2020 at 7:20 AM, oldjetdriver said:

Found these on Facebook along with some others that were already known

20startearly

2020startearly

startearly20

Startearly2020

20sunglasses

2020sunglasses

Sunglasses20

Sunglasses2020

Thank You so very much!!😍

Likely everyone here knows about the value of the Carnival Shareholder Benefit.   Its a great deal if you own 100 shares of Carnival stock and cruise any of the Carnival lines (including Princess and Holland America).  But when to buy the 100 shares of stock you need to get the onboard credit?  The stock fluctuates in value, usually dipping on trouble with some ship at sea, and then rising again afterwards.  Well, now (or soon) would appear to be a great time to buy, as the stock is well off its highs what with the coronavirus scares involving the Diamond Princess and the HAL Westerdam.  I am considering adding to my 100 shares, in large part because of the great dividend the stock pays over and above the OBC value.

Edited by Petersonfcu
  • Like 2

Hey guy it's been a while since ordering Carnival Gift Cards, I remember last time I bought them hearing if you bought over a certain amount you had to sign at delivery. Does anyone know what that amount is? I'm never home when delivery guy comes so I want to avoid that and just have them come to my mailbox. THX 

9 minutes ago, gatime said:

Hey guy it's been a while since ordering Carnival Gift Cards, I remember last time I bought them hearing if you bought over a certain amount you had to sign at delivery. Does anyone know what that amount is? I'm never home when delivery guy comes so I want to avoid that and just have them come to my mailbox. THX 

Over $500.