AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

28 minutes ago, angelbear57 said:

Good morning all, new to the Allstate thing, would someone be so kind to explain where and how to put codes in. Thanks so much, Angelbear57 

go here  ===>  https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145

Create your account if you haven't already, login if you have.

At the top of the page, in the middle is a box saying "Enter Promo Code"

Type in (or paste) the promo code, click on the yellow arrow and it should award you the points

Click "use points now" to continue ...

1 hour ago, wardwhitty said:

I ordered 3 $500 cards on Wednesday and they were delivered UPS today.  Just in case anyone wondered how long it took to receive them.  They did require a signature.

That's not bad delivery time.

I ordered 2, $100 gift cards on the 10th, they were shipped on the 11th and I still haven't received them. Of course today was a holiday. Hopeful to get them tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, wardwhitty said:

I ordered 3 $500 cards on Wednesday and they were delivered UPS today.  Just in case anyone wondered how long it took to receive them.  They did require a signature.

My last several orders arrived in either three days or seven days. The last four or five came in three days. The only oddball took six days, but that was the driver's fault. It was scheduled to come in three days, but the driver failed to deliver. Then I had to wait the weekend, so it came on day six. In my experience, if they process the order the same day you order them, that's a very good indication they'll come in three days. The only reason yours took five was because of the weekend. They don't pay for Saturday delivery.

I have been busy figuring out codes this year but they seem to have no rhyme or reason to them. With the low hanging fruit already picked there getting harder to figure out. 

I have not received any high point codes since posting the 8080 pointer last month. Not sure but I think I've been scratched off the list.

I do have a code that you can try. It only works for 1000 points. should have worked for 4000 but you can try the variations. The code is"LEAPYEAR2020"

Let me know if the variations work, Cabo Bob

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

I have been busy figuring out codes this year but they seem to have no rhyme or reason to them. With the low hanging fruit already picked there getting harder to figure out. 

I have not received any high point codes since posting the 8080 pointer last month. Not sure but I think I've been scratched off the list.

I do have a code that you can try. It only works for 1000 points. should have worked for 4000 but you can try the variations. The code is"LEAPYEAR2020"

Thanks Cabo Bob! That worked, but all the variations I tried did not. 

Friday I posted that I had just ordered some cards and signed up for UPS my choice.  Today I received emails from UPS that my delivery is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon.   I highly suggest signing up- since it does stop you from wondering where the cards are and when they will be delivered since there is no way to track them otherwise.  We would not have been here tomorrow afternoon, but I am going to make sure someone is here now to sign for the cards.  

3 hours ago, CABO BOB said:

. . .

Thank you so much.  I came fairly late to the party and in trying to accumulate points every 1,000 really counts.

1 hour ago, pjhootch said:

Friday I posted that I had just ordered some cards and signed up for UPS my choice.  Today I received emails from UPS that my delivery is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon.   I highly suggest signing up- since it does stop you from wondering where the cards are and when they will be delivered since there is no way to track them otherwise.  We would not have been here tomorrow afternoon, but I am going to make sure someone is here now to sign for the cards.  

With UPS My Choice you can have them rerouted and delivered to other places too. I have mine delivered to the CVS across the street from my office. 

54 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Found these on the monstrosity. I hadn’t used them yet.

Cabinfever20
Cabinfever2020 
20cabinfever 
2020cabinfever 
Each for 1k points

Thanks Greg, but I think I've already used them. They didn't work for me. 

1 minute ago, Organized Chaos said:

LOL They probably got them from here because bury me at sea posted one of them here this past Saturday and N7786W Flyer posted the other three variations shortly after.

I thought they looked familiar but I hadn't used them yet so I wasn't sure.

Thanks to all for the information. Looking on the Rewards website right now and see Princess cruises gift cards are available. I have seen many posts about that so I wanted to share the information.

Edited by mtns2sea