AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

4 minutes ago, bjd2 said:

I'm not able to load the allstaterewards.com page today via the app or a web browser. Not sure what's up.

I'm having trouble too, so it's not just you all. It finally loaded after a minute or 2. Very sluggish. Almost behaved as though it was under a DOS attack.....I dunno. 

But I finally got in.

46 minutes ago, lennythenose said:

Actually waiting on my first card delivery today. Now I have the “Null” problem😂

That dumb bug is still around? They probably don't even know it exists. It's going to take someone calling to let them know, but even then, it may not be an Allstate issue. It could be a Deluxe Rewards issue. I don't need any cards, so I guess I'll just wait and see what happens next time.

54 minutes ago, Umbrae Noctem said:

Yes, When I try to login into my account it says, "Upgrade Your Account" After I put my birth month and year in, the Site takes me to a page that says, "Unable to Proceed: our online system is unable to complete your registration with the information provided" I can look at my points on the app, that's as far as I can get. I can't redeem, or gain anymore points. 

Having the exact same problem and receiving the exact same error/edit messages Umbrae Noctem.  Spoke with technical support and they verified all of my account information as correct and were unable to provide an explanation as to why my birth month and year will not work.  I have deleted cookies until I don't think I will ever have another one, closed browsers, tried using three different browsers, rebooted my computer but nothing works.  I was finally able to log in (laptop using Windows) using www.allstaterewards.com which allowed me to get in to the rewards site.  I can see my account balance on the mobile app (Android) but that's it.  I'm not an Allstate policy customer in case that ends up having anything to do with it.  

42 minutes ago, Florida Paesano said:

Having the exact same problem and receiving the exact same error/edit messages Umbrae Noctem.  Spoke with technical support and they verified all of my account information as correct and were unable to provide an explanation as to why my birth month and year will not work.  I have deleted cookies until I don't think I will ever have another one, closed browsers, tried using three different browsers, rebooted my computer but nothing works.  I was finally able to log in (laptop using Windows) using www.allstaterewards.com which allowed me to get in to the rewards site.  I can see my account balance on the mobile app (Android) but that's it.  I'm not an Allstate policy customer in case that ends up having anything to do with it.  

I could be wrong, but I think that birth date verification page has more to do with policy holders than those of us who just have Rewards accounts. And that's why it doesn't do anything for us. I've seen that page every now again ever since I joined Allstate Rewards almost 3 years ago. It has never done anything and I've always had to clear cookies. I think clicking "Log Out" at the top of that birth date page works as well, but you can't just login after the page refreshes. You have to go back to the rewards page link. For me, that means clicking on my Bookmark.

It's probably a long shot, but for those having trouble, try this URL. There was a time when this URL was the only one that worked for us non-Allstate customers (outside of the app). Even now, allstaterewards.com re-routes to this URL: https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145

2 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

It's probably a long shot, but for those having trouble, try this URL. There was a time when this URL was the only one that worked for us non-Allstate customers (outside of the app). Even now, allstaterewards.com re-routes to this URL: https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145

Doesn’t work. You have to have a policy with them to create an account. 

22 minutes ago, Cruising_Addict said:

That URL is for people who already have a Rewards account. Non-Allstate customers have to create a Drivewise-Only account through the app in order to use Allstate Rewards.

If you're just getting started, check out my comment here for a rundown on how to create an account as a non-Allstate customer. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2363984-allstate-drive-wise-cards-too/page/64/?tab=comments#comment-58846129

2 hours ago, Cruising_Addict said:

It DOES work. I am not a current Allstate policy holder(I was a few years ago, but not now). And when I click on the link that O.C. posted above, it took me directly to the log in page, WITHOUT any redirect, inbetween web page. I've tried that many times. I go directly to the log in page. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joe817 said:

I just tried and can't log in. I got this message:

503 Service Unavailable

No server is available to handle this request.

Hmmm??    I was getting that message earlier.    But after PrincessArlena'sDad said he was in, I tried again.   I got an error message saying there was a problem with my login, but it offered me a link to the login page and that worked (same login page as always)

1 minute ago, ULCajunCruiser said:

Hmmm??    I was getting that message earlier.    But after PrincessArlena'sDad said he was in, I tried again.   I got an error message saying there was a problem with my login, but it offered me a link to the login page and that worked (same login page as always)

Oh I got to the login page all right, but I got that message right after I hit the submit button. 

1 minute ago, Joe817 said:

Oh I got to the login page all right, but I got that message right after I hit the submit button. 

Darn!!!   Can't imagine what's the problem.   Just went back and checked and I'm in, was able to add the code from MeganGC1983and was able to look around at gift cards!!

• Like 1