AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

14 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

But Royal's does not work like the Carnival  one does.  The Princess cards do work like Carnival's so you can use it for deposit, payment, pre cruise purchases and your on board spending.

Yep, don't like the Royal "cards" at all.   They are just a pain to use!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bury me at sea said:

Here's a first for me.  When I logged on my Allstate account this morning a new 1,000 point promo code appeared.  GIFTS4GRADS2020

I entered it as shown, then in lower case, then moving 2020 to the front and it was repeatedly rejected.

Occasionally a couple of old codes posted here haven't worked for me, but this is the only time one from my own app was rejected.

Anyway maybe some of you might have better luck.

Add me to the "didn't work" list. I did a forum search and gifts4grads2019 was posted about a year ago, but no one mentioned changing it to 2020 and there weren't any search results for it, so who knows. Thanks for trying.

3 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

Add me to the "didn't work" list. I did a forum search and gifts4grads2019 was posted about a year ago, but no one mentioned changing it to 2020 and there weren't any search results for it, so who knows. Thanks for trying.

Maybe it was just a glitch and the 2020 code will work in a few weeks.  The grads (HS) in many parts of the country occurs in early June. Just a hypothesis.

Another code from 2019. It worked in January

Dadsday2020

2020dadsday

20dadsday

dadsday20

Summer2020

2020 summer

20 summer

summer20

These worked for me back in January. Whether or not they work now I don't know. You might also try,

Back2school 2020 + variations

laborday2020 + variations

I entered these when i took my "vacation" from this thread. These worked in February.

Cabo Bob

15 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

Entered this code in February and it worked with the variations. Drive wise is posting all the codes that i entered already but removing 7000 points if you include the variations and the original 2000 points per. Their new codes are really hard to figure out. Been trying but to date no luck. After the 15000 point codes we got they seem to be stingy with the new old ones.

Cabo Bob

Printed all my transactions to use as worksheets for new codes. But yes, they have all gone missing on the site. Thinking we are strictly at the mercy of the code giver. I do however have my worksheets though and i just love puzzles.

Cabo Bob

• Like 1

On 5/15/2020 at 8:05 AM, bury me at sea said:

Here's a first for me.  When I logged on my Allstate account this morning a new 1,000 point promo code appeared.  GIFTS4GRADS2020

I entered it as shown, then in lower case, then moving 2020 to the front and it was repeatedly rejected.

Occasionally a couple of old codes posted here haven't worked for me, but this is the only time one from my own app was rejected.

Anyway maybe some of you might have better luck.

I just entered it.  The GIFTS4GRADS2020 worked, as did each of the following for 1,000 points each.  Also checked and worked for my wife's account as well. 

GIFTS4GRADS20

2020GIFTS4GRADS

20GIFTS4GRADS

image.png.9d81055e0f5e83fe0843f5af65349d90.png

Edited by bobandsherry
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, bury me at sea said:

Thanks bobandsherry.  I wouldn't have tried them again without your post.  Two worked for me today that were rejected the first time I tried them.

Cyberspace is full of gremlins, goblins, and things that go bump in the night.

Thank you bobandsherry and bury me at sea

The daily deal thing can be a tease. Today with the $5 target gift card I missed the noon Pacific time and of course it always says all items are in carts for the rest of the day. Leaving the tab open during the day a few hours later I happened to glance at the screen and it had the green bar showing available. As soon as I went for my mouse it switched back to all in peoples' carts. So I decided to get on and post my experience. As I was going through the posts right now to get the recent freebie points posts before writing my story I noticed the green available bar show up again for the target card. This time I clicked it in time but next it shows in my cart but with a red bar above telling me Product has been sold out. Please remove it in order to continue checkout ;-(

Edited by LRedDiablo

8 hours ago, LRedDiablo said:

The daily deal thing can be a tease. Today with the $5 target gift card I missed the noon Pacific time and of course it always says all items are in carts for the rest of the day. Leaving the tab open during the day a few hours later I happened to glance at the screen and it had the green bar showing available. As soon as I went for my mouse it switched back to all in peoples' carts. So I decided to get on and post my experience. As I was going through the posts right now to get the recent freebie points posts before writing my story I noticed the green available bar show up again for the target card. This time I clicked it in time but next it shows in my cart but with a red bar above telling me Product has been sold out. Please remove it in order to continue checkout ;-(

Yes, I had noticed this too for the last few gift cards.   I once got to the site 30 seconds after it opened and they had already sold out!!   Just not worth the effort.

28 minutes ago, ULCajunCruiser said:

Yes, I had noticed this too for the last few gift cards.   I once got to the site 30 seconds after it opened and they had already sold out!!   Just not worth the effort.

Surprisingly I got a target gift card but I was there watching it.

Someone at Allstate Rewards must've flipped the ON switch for the gift4grads codes. Funny how that works.

My wife & I were talking about our Jan. cruise the other day. We had bought some cards last month to pay a couple deposits and buy some Cruise Cash when it was on sale. She asked where the extra cards were, but I didn't know what she was talking about. I said we didn't have any extra cards, but she kept saying we should have $600 worth that we'll use to pay off January. Finally I went digging around and found the $500 and $100 cards she was talking about. It freaked her out, she thought we lost them. On the other hand, I was pleasantly surprised because I forgot we bought them. LOL So our Jan. balance is just about paid off. Now she keeps asking me where I put the cards. I say, don't worry, they're safe...even from me. 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

Someone at Allstate Rewards must've flipped the ON switch for the gift4grads codes. Funny how that works.

My wife & I were talking about our Jan. cruise the other day. We had bought some cards last month to pay a couple deposits and buy some Cruise Cash when it was on sale. She asked where the extra cards were, but I didn't know what she was talking about. I said we didn't have any extra cards, but she kept saying we should have $600 worth that we'll use to pay off January. Finally I went digging around and found the $500 and $100 cards she was talking about. It freaked her out, she thought we lost them. On the other hand, I was pleasantly surprised because I forgot we bought them. LOL So our Jan. balance is just about paid off. Now she keeps asking me where I put the cards. I say, don't worry, they're safe...even from me. 😁

We are sailing in January as well! Which ship you going on? Where are you headed? We are taking the Fascination hopefully to Antigua, Dominica, Tortola, Barbados and St. Thomas. Excited about this itinerary. 

8 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

Now she keeps asking me where I put the cards. I say, don't worry, they're safe...even from me. 😁

Here's a little trick I do.  I keep my Carnival and Princess cards right next to our passports so I always know where they're at.

• Like 1

On 5/20/2020 at 10:52 AM, bobandsherry said:

I just entered it.  The GIFTS4GRADS2020 worked, as did each of the following for 1,000 points each.  Also checked and worked for my wife's account as well. 

GIFTS4GRADS20

2020GIFTS4GRADS

20GIFTS4GRADS

WOOHOO.........Thank you thank you thank you.  Major milestone just hit.  Of course it was long ago in Cabo Bob's rear view mirror.....but I just hit a cool HALF A MILLION POINTS.

• Like 1