AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

On 6/20/2019 at 12:28 AM, Organized Chaos said:

For those who use AARP Rewards for Good in addition to Allstate, there's been a few people in one of the AARP threads reporting that they've been having trouble with timely shipping of the cards. Someone waited 10 business days, no cards, then were told to wait an additional 5 business days while they investigate the delay (no response after 4 of those days). One person said they've waited 20 days and still no cards. I think I'm going to avoid AARP for a while and get all our cards through here for now, just to be safe.

Then again, it's the same third-party company that owns & operates both the Allstate & AARP rewards websites, so I don't know who ships the cards. Has anyone experienced any recent delays with shipping here?

I ordered 2 $500 cards from AARP Rewards on 6/26/19, and UPS delivered them on 6/28/19.

2 minutes ago, Sparky2 said:

I ordered 2 $500 cards from AARP Rewards on 6/26/19, and UPS delivered them on 6/28/19.

Yeah, cards delivered via UPS seem to not have been affected by the shipping issues some were experiencing. From what I read, those getting them through USPS were the ones seeing long delays.

On 5/21/2017 at 6:08 PM, LandsharkFrenzy said:

I'm sure there are more, but I looked through my account that started in March. This is every promo we used. Combined with the safe driving bonuses, we still ended with ~5000 points after buying the cards.

Promo codes:

musthavetech17

combosavings

summertravel17

saveoutdoors

April17deals

Rewards4mom

Welcomecoupons

Welcomebids

Aprilfools17

getdailydeals

bidtoday

savetoday

allstatewelcome

sweepsforyou

partywithus2

party2ends

welcome2savings

welcome2rewards

2partywithus

jointheparty

Love that most of these still work! Does anyone have any others?

• Like 1

I ordered Allstate Rewards and it was shipped USPS.  Isn't over $500 shipped UPS, or is that only AARP Rewards for Good?  Will I still need to sign for the Allstate ones?  

2 hours ago, tw67 said:

I ordered Allstate Rewards and it was shipped USPS.  Isn't over $500 shipped UPS, or is that only AARP Rewards for Good?  Will I still need to sign for the Allstate ones?  

Both AARP and Allstate use the same company. 

19 minutes ago, teknoge3k said:

Both AARP and Allstate use the same company. 

I know, that is why it confuses me.   I would have expected it to ship UPS, not USPS.

10 minutes ago, tw67 said:

I know, that is why it confuses me.   I would have expected it to ship UPS, not USPS.

You're saying you ordered $500 or more and it's coming USPS? Typically, the policy has been any order of $500 or more gets shipped UPS and has to be signed for, but there have been one or two people on here reporting that their large orders were shipping USPS recently. Not sure what that's about. Just to be prepared, I'd say you should expect to still have to sign for them. With USPS, it might be a little easier. If they fail to get a signature after a couple tries, they'll just notify you to come to the Post Office. I would think for many, that's easier to manage than missing a signature from UPS.

4 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

You're saying you ordered $500 or more and it's coming USPS? Typically, the policy has been any order of $500 or more gets shipped UPS and has to be signed for, but there have been one or two people on here reporting that their large orders were shipping USPS recently. Not sure what that's about. Just to be prepared, I'd say you should expect to still have to sign for them. With USPS, it might be a little easier. If they fail to get a signature after a couple tries, they'll just notify you to come to the Post Office. I would think for many, that's easier to manage than missing a signature from UPS.

My post office isn't always the most cooperative.  They open after I leave for work, and then close before I get home.  With UPS I just have it shipped to the UPS store.  Hopefully my 16 year old will be home for USPS if I have to sign for them.  I will keep everyone posted.  

26 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

And for another 1000...….. 1500CASHJULY19

I was trying two and four digit variations of the date, and putting the date on the front, but got nothing. I never thought about moving the 1500. Thanks, both of you.

Edited by Organized Chaos

32 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

6WIN250CASH = 2000 pts

And thank you x 2000 also. These points may come in handy with the AARP program undergoing changes. Usually changes to rewards programs are not good............. examples are coke rewards and Verizon rewards became pretty much worthless to me.

• Like 1

We are on a Roll!!!

COOLTREATS19 

19COOLTREATS

2019COOLTREATS

3 X1000 FOR 3000 POINTEROOS

CABO BOB :classic_tongue::classic_biggrin::classic_tongue: and  the toungettes

• Like 3