AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

And the Allstate cards are a very reasonable 59 cents per card to ship so if you bought the thousand dollar one it would cost a mere 59 cents to get it! I like the bigger cards occasionally when paying off a cruise. Less numbers to have to feed to my Costco rep 😉 . Right now Allstate has denominations of 100, 500, 1000, and a 500 two pack. All are physical cards though.

I guess it's safe to say our card isn't going to be delivered tonight. The MyChoice tracking info. still says today between 11:45 - 3:45. LOL I'm sure they're crazy busy with Christmas. Just my luck that our package is one that didn't make it off the truck today. Since they screwed up and didn't deliver it when they said they would, it'd be nice if they'd make up for it by delivering it tomorrow, but I know they'll wait till Monday.

Since Monday is our final payment date, does anyone know how much time we have? Is the deadline 11:59pm Monday night?

1 hour ago, Organized Chaos said:

I guess it's safe to say our card isn't going to be delivered tonight. The MyChoice tracking info. still says today between 11:45 - 3:45. LOL I'm sure they're crazy busy with Christmas. Just my luck that our package is one that didn't make it off the truck today. Since they screwed up and didn't deliver it when they said they would, it'd be nice if they'd make up for it by delivering it tomorrow, but I know they'll wait till Monday.

Since Monday is our final payment date, does anyone know how much time we have? Is the deadline 11:59pm Monday night?

Typically if your cruise is not paid in full by FPD, the cruise will be automatically canceled two days without any refund of the remaining balance.

3 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

Are you booked direct or with a travel agent? If with a travel agent, some of them give a final payment date a week or 2 before the real final date, just in case something goes wrong.

Either way, I would call Carnival or your travel agent tomorrow afternoon during business hours and get a time deadline.  Or, you might even be able to get a 1 day extension if  you ask nicely enough.  If you get the 1 day extension, ask for an email confirmation of this.

Edited by PrincessArlena'sDad

My UPS tracking info. is all screwed up now that they missed delivery. The app says "In Transit: On Time" with "Information Unavailable" for the delivery date. If I login to the website, it still says it's to be delivered yesterday. I did call UPS this morning and their system shows it'll come Monday. I hope they're right.

I called our PVP today and asked him what time the deadline actually is. I said we're waiting on a gift card that's now supposed to arrive Monday at some point. He said he'd just go ahead and extend our final payment date to next Friday. Nice!! We're also adding our son's friend, so as soon as the gift card arrives, we'll take care of everything. At least we have some wiggle room now. We don't normally cut it this close, but we were waiting to see if one of our son's friend could go (turned out he couldn't), then had to wait for the second one he asked.

23 minutes ago, Mary Louise said:

I keep getting upgrade your account and cannot get past it to get to my rewards, any suggestions on how to by pass that prompt? I put in my date of birth and it will not allow me to go further.

thank you

A couple things you can try. On that page that says upgrade your account, click the logout button in the upper right corner, then go back to the https://www.allstaterewards.com link and login again. If that doesn't work, clear your browser's cookies, or just the cookies for Allstate, then go back to the link.

Edited by Organized Chaos

24 minutes ago, Mary Louise said:

Thank you

I was able to go back through my history.

where is everyone finding the promo codes?

Glad you got it working. You're welcome.

You'll get codes in your email. Usually one or two per month. Beyond that, everyone here just uses the ones that are shared in this thread. It's a very long, monotonous task, but I highly recommend that you go back through this entire thread and try all of the promo codes that have been shared. Many of them will have expired, but many are still good. You should easily be able to rack up tens of thousands of points just by using the codes that have been posted here.

In addition to that, the codes that are issued via email almost always have multiple variations worth more points. You'll only get one variation in your email, but someone else will get another one. And someone will always post the others in this thread. For example, if they issue the code MERRYCHRISTMAS19 (that's not a real code), then there will probably be a variation of the same code that has the year written in a different format...like MERRYCHRISTMAS2019. Or the year could be on the front of the code instead of the end. So when you do get a code in your email, you can try this out. Or just wait because someone will always post the variations here.

I've discovered that they almost always issue variations of a single code that ends up totaling 3,000 points. Not always, but a vast majority of the time. So it may be three variations worth 1,000 points each, or it could be two variations worth 2,000 and 1,000. Again, if you don't want to worry about figuring this out yourself, just keep checking this thread. They'll always be posted.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Organized Chaos said:

Glad you got it working. You're welcome.

You'll get codes in your email. Usually one or two per month. Beyond that, everyone here just uses the ones that are shared in this thread. It's a very long, monotonous task, but I highly recommend that you go back through this entire thread and try all of the promo codes that have been shared. Many of them will have expired, but many are still good. You should easily be able to rack up tens of thousands of points just by using the codes that have been posted here.

In addition to that, the codes that are issued via email almost always have multiple variations worth more points. You'll only get one variation in your email, but someone else will get another one. And someone will always post the others in this thread. For example, if they issue the code MERRYCHRISTMAS19 (that's not a real code), then there will probably be a variation of the same code that has the year written in a different format...like MERRYCHRISTMAS2019. Or the year could be on the front of the code instead of the end. So when you do get a code in your email, you can try this out. Or just wait because someone will always post the variations here.

I've discovered that they almost always issue variations of a single code that ends up totaling 3,000 points. Not always, but a vast majority of the time. So it may be three variations worth 1,000 points each, or it could be two variations worth 2,000 and 1,000. Again, if you don't want to worry about figuring this out yourself, just keep checking this thread. They'll always be posted.

Thank you 

You have been so very helpful. I appreciate you taking the time and explaining everything to me. Have a wonderful holiday.

ML

• Like 1

Very disappointed in UPS right now. My card was scheduled to be here last Friday, but never showed. Saturday morning, customer service told me it'd come today. Even their website says if a driver fails to deliver, it'll be delivered on the next business day. But my tracking info. now says tomorrow. The sorting facility that it's at is 20 minutes from my house...and it got there at 1:30am on Friday morning. So now it just sits there, not being delivered after they missed their delivery date. I get it, they're very busy with Christmas, but since the driver didn't finish his route Friday, I feel like the ones he missed should be given priority. Instead, now it just sits there. I don't like it when businesses don't hold themselves accountable when they make a mistake. If I weren't here to sign for it, I'd be held accountable, but I feel like there's no accountability on their end for having missed the delivery.

It's a good thing our PVP extended our final payment until the end of the week. I had no idea they could do that. OK, end rant. 😌

11 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

Very disappointed in UPS right now. My card was scheduled to be here last Friday, but never showed. Saturday morning, customer service told me it'd come today. Even their website says if a driver fails to deliver, it'll be delivered on the next business day. But my tracking info. now says tomorrow. The sorting facility that it's at is 20 minutes from my house...and it got there at 1:30am on Friday morning. So now it just sits there, not being delivered after they missed their delivery date. I get it, they're very busy with Christmas, but since the driver didn't finish his route Friday, I feel like the ones he missed should be given priority. Instead, now it just sits there. I don't like it when businesses don't hold themselves accountable when they make a mistake. If I weren't here to sign for it, I'd be held accountable, but I feel like there's no accountability on their end for having missed the delivery.

It's a good thing our PVP extended our final payment until the end of the week. I had no idea they could do that. OK, end rant. 😌

That sucks, hopefully you see them soon.  Can you schedule UPS to just keep it at the facility, and go pick it up?

1 hour ago, rukkian said:

That sucks, hopefully you see them soon.  Can you schedule UPS to just keep it at the facility, and go pick it up?

If I request to pick it up at the facility, they have to change it in their system and it wouldn't be available to pick up until tomorrow. Which is when it's set to be delivered, so I might as well let them deliver it...and hope it shows up this time. It's sitting there collecting dust and they can't just let me pick it up today. That doesn't make sense to me.

2 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

Do you have anything in print that final payment is extended or verbal only.  I do no trust their coordination.

18 minutes ago, oldjetdriver said:

Not working for me.  I get 

Oops!

This Promo Code (2020NEWYEAR) has already been used.

If you have been following codes on this thread then that's why. This code was posted here back on November 5th, so it's a duplicate.