AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

1 minute ago, Organized Chaos said:

They announced that they're in the process of switching over to the exact same system as AARP Rewards.

Just kidding. 🤪

Not funny. I hope I'm not the one that broke it. I tried to sign up using my smart phone last night, and was trying to log in but I couldn't. Something about my password. I eventually gave up around midnight, and haven't had the inclination to try again. Very frustrating.

13 minutes ago, Joe817 said:

Not funny. I hope I'm not the one that broke it. I tried to sign up using my smart phone last night, and was trying to log in but I couldn't. Something about my password. I eventually gave up around midnight, and haven't had the inclination to try again. Very frustrating.

You finally decided to take the plunge, huh? When the site is back up & running, give us a rundown of what it's telling you exactly and maybe we can help. Maybe it was something as simple as misspelling your password without realizing it.

22 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

They announced that they're in the process of switching over to the exact same system as AARP Rewards.

Just kidding. 🤪

Don't even joke about that, I was thinking the same thing!  Maybe it won't matter, this will be my first carnival cruise in 22 years (since our honeymoon), so maybe I won't care for a few more years!

16 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

You finally decided to take the plunge, huh? When the site is back up & running, give us a rundown of what it's telling you exactly and maybe we can help. Maybe it was something as simple as misspelling your password without realizing it.

Yup. After hearing all of the success that others were having, I decided to jump in and give it a try. It all started when I tried to log in and it gave me an incorrect password message. THEN I reset it....and again....and again, and eventually lost track of where I was and forgetting what passwords I used/tried.  :classic_blush: Soooooo, I'l try all over again, but this time write down u.n. & p.w. AND try from only my smart phone instead of jumping back and forth from phone to laptop. Duh. 

1 minute ago, teknoge3k said:

The error everyone is getting appears to be a communication error between Allstate, and Rewards for Good. 

I thought rewards for good (AARP) was gone?  Is it coming back?  I had not heard that.  Or are you just messing with us?  

Edited by rukkian

If you have Allstate insurance go into the main website and click your Drivewise account. The link there will take you to the rewards page. For a limited time the Carnival cards are only 400.00 for a 500.00 Hundred Dollar card. Amazing!!!

12 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

If you have Allstate insurance go into the main website and click your Drivewise account. The link there will take you to the rewards page. For a limited time the Carnival cards are only 400.00 for a 500.00 Hundred Dollar card. Amazing!!!

Not sure if that was a joke about the$400, but I was able to get in using the app, and found 100,500,1000, but still all just 10% of.

Screenshot_20200113-184423.png

28 minutes ago, rukkian said:

Not sure if that was a joke about the$400, but I was able to get in using the app, and found 100,500,1000, but still all just 10% of.

I deleted the app a long time ago. I just don't appreciate that they won't let us do anything on the app, not even something as simple as accessing our rewards account, without enabling tracking. I have a thing against apps that demand data that isn't necessary to collect for a feature to function properly. They don't need to track my location for me to buy a gift card. I'll just wait for the site. Save some cards for me. 😉

6 minutes ago, footballfu45 said:

I'm not a customer, and I still can't get in.  Any non-customers able to get in?

Nope.

Edited by Organized Chaos