AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

1 hour ago, Brad1972 said:

Anyone else currently having problems checking gift card balances on Carnivals website?  I keep getting there was an error trying to check the balance of this card please try again.

Just checked one a few minutes ago.  No problem.

I did have that problem a few weeks ago when several people were saying that their website was experiencing other problems.

Good for 4000 points.Two words, and numbers. You get one word.

That word is; "FAN"

No more free lunch. You have to work for them codes.

Good Luck...

Cabo Bob 😎 toungettes are on a cruise

1 hour ago, 1GaPeach said:

Princess Cruise Line is now an option (I think someone was looking for them as well)

Os PCL usually in  the sales rotation? Hopefully not a replacement.

Thanks for the heads up.  I just got started in November because Princess was available.  Not sure about prior to that.

Hoping someone can help me.  I created an Allstate/Drivewuse account a couple of weeks ago and have accumulated a fair amount of points from others pointing codes, but I have not received any of my own,  also, every time I open up the app to see if there is some kind of setting I need to adjust, it’s like I am starting all over again (asking me to agree to rules, etc).  I do have the points I have earned, but I must have something that is not right as I do not accumulate any points for the driving rules either.  Appreciate any assistance.  Thank you!

18 minutes ago, snowdogsmm said:

must be sold out already as I only see RC & PCL cards

Wow.  The Carnival cards didn't last long at all!

Princess $500 are sold out, only the $100 left.

As for shipping: I ordered two $500 cards yesterday.  Shipped today.  At first it said USPS, but it changed to "Miscellaneous."  This means UPS, from what I've witnessed in the past.  I will update when I get a delivery date.

20 hours ago, n6uqqq said:

Mine have started off like this before and then a day later it was switched.

Just another update. Even though the tracking said "pitneybowes", the cards arrived today via UPS. So for those keeping track at home: Ordered 1/8, shipped : 1/14, arrived: 1/15 (30 minutes south of Toledo)

2 hours ago, Ellaleah said:

Hoping someone can help me.  I created an Allstate/Drivewuse account a couple of weeks ago and have accumulated a fair amount of points from others pointing codes, but I have not received any of my own,  also, every time I open up the app to see if there is some kind of setting I need to adjust, it’s like I am starting all over again (asking me to agree to rules, etc).  I do have the points I have earned, but I must have something that is not right as I do not accumulate any points for the driving rules either.  Appreciate any assistance.  Thank you!

Login to your rewards account, not the app, and click on "Account" at the top of the page. Then in the side-bar on the left, go to "Email Preferences." Make sure the first two boxes are checked.

And the third if you participate in auctions and want notifications, but I don't think that one has anything to do with promo codes.

As for your app, I'm not sure because I don't use it. It kind of sounds like you haven't given it permission to track you using GPS and it keeps asking you to enable it. Once you enable tracking in your phone's settings, it'll stop bugging you and your Drivewise tracking will work. I have heard that it usually takes an average of 2 or 3 days of driving to reach the goals they've set that rewards points. Or at least that's the way it used to work.

Edited by Organized Chaos

I'm showing $100 cards as available. It's about noon central time.

It's odd that they'll pop up, sell out, pop up again, then sell out again. All in just a matter of hours. This happened the other day, too. It's like they're not fully re-stocking them. Like they're just releasing small batches at a time. I don't know, I'm just rambling.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

As for shipping: I ordered two $500 cards yesterday.  Shipped today.  At first it said USPS, but it changed to "Miscellaneous."  This means UPS, from what I've witnessed in the past.  I will update when I get a delivery date.

Do you have a UPS MyChoice account? They're free to sign up and have an app. If they are coming UPS, they'll show up there.

33 minutes ago, thenexus2k said:

Just another update. Even though the tracking said "pitneybowes", the cards arrived today via UPS. So for those keeping track at home: Ordered 1/8, shipped : 1/14, arrived: 1/15 (30 minutes south of Toledo)

They ship from Ohio to me in CA. My cousin lives in Beavercreek OH and gets them pretty fast. If you want to see the tracking you need to log in from your phone on mobile browser then click account and you can find the tracking number for UPS.