NCL Dawn RT Boston-Boston (Caribbean) Oct/Nov 2018

GeezerCouple

I just found this...

NCL Dawn has a new ROUND TRIP Boston-Boston, Eastern Caribbean, departing 26 Oct - 09 Nov 2018.

I remember reading quite a few comments here about how some wished there would be something like this.

There are also a few one-ways out of Boston to San Juan in 2017 and 2018 that are probably the regular repo cruises.

I'm not aware of any other round-trips Boston-Boston other than those involving Bermuda and/or Canada.

I just found this...

NCL Dawn has a new ROUND TRIP Boston-Boston, Eastern Caribbean, departing 26 Oct - 09 Nov 2018.

I remember reading quite a few comments here about how some wished there would be something like this.

There are also a few one-ways out of Boston to San Juan in 2017 and 2018 that are probably the regular repo cruises.

I'm not aware of any other round-trips Boston-Boston other than those involving Bermuda and/or Canada.

This is the first rt Boston to the Caribbean and the itinerary is great. We booked it as soon as it came out. It was pricey though. This will be a popular cruise.

We're in a BA on 10 but we prefer deck 9. The website wasn't showing anything available on 9 but I'm going to call tomorrow to see what's available.

I am not sure but I think the balconys on deck 10 are slightly larger than deck nine but I could be wrong. We had a deck 9 balcony once and it felt tight. It seemed shorter door to rail. We chose deck 11 because of the larger balcony.

I am not sure but I think the balconys on deck 10 are slightly larger than deck nine but I could be wrong. We had a deck 9 balcony once and it felt tight. It seemed shorter door to rail. We chose deck 11 because of the larger balcony.

I just looked and cabin 11618 is still showing available. One of only 4 bA on this deck. Larger balcony, balcony overhang to give more shade and no rain and right near mid elevators. FYI

I just looked and cabin 11618 is still showing available. One of only 4 bA on this deck. Larger balcony, balcony overhang to give more shade and no rain and right near mid elevators. FYI

Thanks! I think you're right about the balcony. I'll give them a call....

I just found this...

Thanks for getting the word out, we are booked and have passed it on to others we know.

If this goes well and it seems it will, it may encourage them to try other two week cruises out of Boston. There are other options that include other Caribbean islands, Bermuda, the Bahama's as well as east coast cities like Newport, New York, Charleston, Savanah, and places in Florida including Key West.

Good for you! We are very excited about this cruise. No flights or hotels. We booked a BA balcony on deck 11. Only four on this deck.

We have stayed in those deck 11 BA cabins 2 times.

LOVE the location. First time we had no problem, no noise issues, so booked the cabin again.

But the second time, this Oct/November (after the refurbish), you can hear everything that goes on up there in the garden cafe area above, at all hours, day and night. VERY VERY VERY noisy. The issue was brought up by fellow cruisers in the deck 11 BA's during a chat with the hotel director and he said that he gets this complaint/question every cruise since the refurbish. I do not know what changed, but I would look for another location unless you do not mind the noise at all hours.

PS. I love this RT Boston itinerary too, but decided to go with the Gem Repo instead, since NY is closer to me and cannot resist a chance to spend a day in NOLA. If they were at different times I would have done both :)

We will stick with this cabin. Noise doesn't bother us. The larger balcony and location are great. We have stayed in some very noisy cabins and we were fine. I have stayed in the minisuites under the buffet before and never had a problem.

We will stick with this cabin. Noise doesn't bother us. The larger balcony and location are great. We have stayed in some very noisy cabins and we were fine. I have stayed in the minisuites under the buffet before and never had a problem.

Wonderful! Have a great cruise. Sorry for the suggestion.