NCL Dawn RT Boston-Boston (Caribbean) Oct/Nov 2018

GeezerCouple

We have stayed in those deck 11 BA cabins 2 times.

LOVE the location. First time we had no problem, no noise issues, so booked the cabin again.

But the second time, this Oct/November (after the refurbish), you can hear everything that goes on up there in the garden cafe area above, at all hours, day and night. VERY VERY VERY noisy. The issue was brought up by fellow cruisers in the deck 11 BA's during a chat with the hotel director and he said that he gets this complaint/question every cruise since the refurbish. I do not know what changed, but I would look for another location unless you do not mind the noise at all hours.

PS. I love this RT Boston itinerary too, but decided to go with the Gem Repo instead, since NY is closer to me and cannot resist a chance to spend a day in NOLA. If they were at different times I would have done both :)

Can you please specify the cabin # that you were in each time.

Take ear plugs or move to a location with cabins above. Read my previous post.

Thanks for the heads up! It takes a lot to disturb us so I think we'll be okay. We're in 11110 in May. If we have a problem, there, I'll make the change but for now I'll leave it alone.

Can you please specify the cabin # that you were in each time.

11618. Both times. First time it was great. Last October there was the noise issue. Otherwise the cruise was superb!

Hopefully they will resolve the issues before your cruise.

11618. Both times. First time it was great. Last October there was the noise issue. Otherwise the cruise was superb!

Hopefully they will resolve the issues before your cruise.

Fingers crossed we don't have any problems. Easy for me. Once my hearing aids are out, nothing bothers me. DH can sleep through most anything so he should be okay too!

PS. I love this RT Boston itinerary too, but decided to go with the Gem Repo instead, since NY is closer to me and cannot resist a chance to spend a day in NOLA. If they were at different times I would have done both :)

Arzeena- will miss you on the RT. Enjoy NOLA Such a great town !

panama

Fingers crossed we don't have any problems. Easy for me. Once my hearing aids are out, nothing bothers me. DH can sleep through most anything so he should be okay too!

Too funny!:D:D:D

I don't see you having any problem then. I love that room......cannot beat the location! The balcony will fit a lounger and two chairs. Hopefully there wont be too much noise and you will enjoy it.

Too funny!:D:D:D

I don't see you having any problem then. I love that room......cannot beat the location! The balcony will fit a lounger and two chairs. Hopefully there wont be too much noise and you will enjoy it.

Yup! I think we'll be fine & you're right, the location is ideal.