Cabin 9366 Celebrity Equinox

Pier290

Ok. Did u stay in 9366?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

No - but it is no different than other similar staterooms in other similar locations on other similar ships. They are all modular and well insulated - not like most hotel rooms. One specific stateroom is not going to be different than the rest in terms of noise unless there is something specific that could cause a noise issue - such as a pool deck above that may result in some short term random noise if the deck chairs are being moved. And I am aware of the larger balcony with that stateroom by its location, which is confirmed by the website deck plans.

• 2 years later...
51 minutes ago, cjc23 said:

Has anyone stayed in this cabin as also thinking of choosing this one?

Yes we did on a 10 day...we felt lots of motion in this aft cabin.  The balcony is bigger which is nice!!  But we will never stay in aft again....too much vibration, shaking and movement from the seas.   

On the other hand, many people on Cruise Critic (not me! but others) LOVE their aft balconies. I believe the stern is less tossed-and-turned by ocean movement, than the prow. IDK. I rarely feel motion in the dining room on ships where it is in the rear of the ship... 

@cjc23 So there you have it -- it is going to depend on your personal tolerance for movement and noise. The cabin is between two decks of other staterooms as someone said above: no showrooms below NOR galley above (they cook all night and tend to use heavy carts to move things around in the galley, if anyone is wondering, and noise travels through the floor to your ceiling worse that through the air and your floor).

Those who know they are prone to seasickness or want to be really safe, will stay on a low floor, midship, under another stateroom deck. But you won't have a balcony there!