JetBlue.

Ja2012

When booking a Jet Blue flight, there are three price point columns from which to select. The first one, far left, is the basic rate. The middle column includes one checked piece of luggage and the far right includes the ability to modify the booking. If you have a JB credit card, always book "no luggage," the lowest rate, even when using points. Your confirmation will print out with one checked piece. Including your anticipated luggage when booking saves a few dollars, too.

Darcy

Here one thing I love about JetBlue, NO DRINK CARTS... I'm a bit wide in the shoulder and B6 service does not push the drink carts down the isle banging into me or having bathroom bound pax stepping into rows to get around the carts.

All three Flight Attendants (non-Mint A321's) just split the cabin and write down your order for drinks, bring it to you.

They then pass thru the cabin with the snack basket.

No boarding by group, after the usual "needs assistance/children/military" they board their frequesnt Flyers (Mosaic), then pax that have Even More Space or Even More Speed extra fee paid, then it is the back of the plane by groups of rows to the front..

I enjoy flying them constantly from all 3 NYC airports to FLL/PBI/BUF all through the year.

No overselling of flights but no interline agreements, you have to fly JetBlue in case of problems.

Now if they weren't in Terminal B at LGA I would be real happy (construction issues).

No boarding by group, after the usual "needs assistance/children/military" they board their frequesnt Flyers (Mosaic), then pax that have Even More Space or Even More Speed extra fee paid, then it is the back of the plane by groups of rows to the front..

Trying to reconcile the two bolded parts of the same sentence.